Chapter 14

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 14

Relationship?!

Hope you like this chapter!!
I spend quite some time thinking...
and to xiaojen, you are right... XD they have to share.
PLEASE COMMENT too...
oh ya... and to AaronLover, good luck in your story too!

______________________________________________

Wei Li’s question made both Aaron and GuiGui silent during dinner.

At night…

“ Goodnight Wei Li… ” GuiGui said and gave him a light kiss on his forehead.

“ Goodnight… ” Wei Li answered and closed GuiGui’s door.

Currently, Wei Li is using GuiGui’s room so now GuiGui did bot have a room to sleep. Hebe has her own room. Wei Li is using her room. Aaron is using his own room. The last one was used as a storeroom.

Aaron saw GuiGui and grins.

“ No room? You can share with me… ” Aaron whispers softly at GuiGui’s ear.

“ You are a ert! ”

“ You always sleep with me when Hebe’s not here! ” Aaron pouted.

“ But…”

Aaron did not wait for GuiGui to reply and carried her up and brought her to his room.

“ Put me down! ” GuiGui shouted.

“ If you don’t keep quiet, I’m gonna kiss you! ”

“ What?! ”

Aaron opened his door and placed GuiGui on his bed. GuiGui wanted to get off but his hands pulled her back. GuiGui landed sleeping beside Aaron.

“ You are hugging me to tight! ” GuiGui whined.

“ If I don’t hug you tight enough, you might escape.”

“ Hmpf! ”

10 minutes later, GuiGui was lying beside Aaron, under his chest. While Aaron’s hands were on GuiGui’s waist.

“Goodnight… ” GuiGui said, yawning.

“ Goodnight… ” Aaron answered and gave a kiss on her forehead.

One week had past and the school holidays came.

“ Yes! Finally the school holidays! ” Aaron shouted.

“ That means I can spend some time with somebody I like…” GuiGui blurted.

Aaron stared at GuiGui and gave a playful smirk. GuiGui accidentally blurted what was on her mind and immediately clarified.

“ Wipe that smirk off your face, I meant I can spent more time with my cousin, Wei Li.” GuiGui answered, smiling sweetly at Wei Li who was eating his breakfast.

Aaron’s playful smirk turned into a frown immediately.

“ That’s better! I rather you frown then you give me this playful smirk..”

Aaron immediately changed the topic and asked,

“ Do you want to go to the amusement park today Wei Li? ”

“ Ok!! ” GuiGui answered, like a little child.

“ Nah… that’s for little children…” Wei Li replied.

“ Ok then… let’s go to the amusement park!!” Aaron said.

“ Yeah… that’s cause your girlfriend wants to go… ” Wei Li answered.

“ Wei Li, you misunderstand already… he is not my… ”

Before GuiGui could reply, Aaron answered a very shocking answer.

“ Ya… she’s my girlfriend…”

“ WHAT?! ”

“ No… Wei Li… this person is just joking with you… we are really not in a relationship! ” GuiGui explained and smacked Aaron’s arms.

“ Ouch! What was that for? ” Aaron asked, in pain.

“ For spreading nonsense you dumb! ”

Aaron grinned and said, “ 打是疼,骂是爱 (hitting is painful ,scolding is love)”

“ So you’re saying that you’re a child? Cause this is a meaning for naughty children, especially… YOU! You are already 24, act more sensible will you? ”

“ If it’s infront of you… no, if it is infront of the class, definetly.”

“ I really can’t stand you! ”

“ Ya… that’s true that you can’t stand on me… cause you are a fat piggy and I probably would collapse on the floor. ” Aaron teased.

“ Fine! I’m not going to the amusement park with you! ” GuiGui pouted.

Aaron pulled GuiGui into a hug and apologized profusely. After a few more sorries from Aaron, GuiGui finally forgave him and GuiGui started to tickle Aaron as a punishment. They started to tickle each other happily and laughters were heard. Wei Li who is watchind them from the start started to sigh and mumbled, “ They are totally in a relationship… even a 5 year old could tell… ”

______________________________________________

Done with chapter 14!!
PLease comment!!
highly appreciated!!