Chapter 9

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 9

Kissing... passionately

Please Comment!
PLEASE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

1 month have past

GuiGui and Aaron’s relationship became better. Both of them started falling for each other each day. Aaron would frequently tease GuiGui and they start childish fights.

They had pillow fights every weekends.
Both of them would always sleep next to each other.
At school, GuiGui would always be following Aaron to his office to have her break.
As time past by, her friendship started to decrease slightly but still as happy as usual. Just that she always decline shopping sprees with them.

Aaron always came back home early to accompany GuiGui, while Hebe only called once so far , to tell Aaron that her business trip would be extended for a longer period of time.

In 1 month, many things really happen…
DaYa met AoQuan.
MeiMei met Xiao Yu.
YaTou and Xiao Jie have not met theirs, yet.
GuiGui met somebody, Aaron. But GuiGui and Aaron did not confessed., so they were not official.
Though GuiGui and Hebe’s relationship were not very close, she did not want to steal her sister’s Fiancé.

One weekend…

“ Gui, do you want to follow me to the supermarket? We are running out of food already!”

“ Hmm! Okay! “ GuiGui answered and hook arms with Aaron and headed to the supermarket.

GuiGui kept putting potato chips in the trolley, while Aaron keeps taking them out.

“ Hey! I want the potato chips! Why do you have to take them out? “ GuiGui asked, pouting.

“ But they will make you fatter, though you already are… “ Aaron said jokingly.

“ I would rather be fat okay so just leave me alone! “

“ Fine… 2 packets of potato chips? “

“ 3? “

“ 2 and no more! Take it or leave it? “
“ Fine…“

GuiGui thought for a while and shouted, “ Wait… I’m already a grown-up... I can afford it ! I don’t need you to tell me! “

Aaron turn GuiGui around and answered the same thing (chapter 5), “ If it’s about you…my answer would be yes.”

GuiGui immediately laughed loudly and said, “ You must be joking again, right? “

Aaron kept silent. But in his mind was: No, I’m not joking!! I’m serious!!

Both of them shopped for a while more and then went to the counter to pay for their groceries. They got mistook again for a couple and grabbed their things and headed home.

As they were walking home, droplets of rain started to fall. After a while, a heavy rain came. Both of them got wet immediately… they begin to walk quickly.

After 20 minutes…

“ Finally we are home! “ GuiGui shouted.

“ Yeah! “ Aaron replied.

Both of them stared at each other.

They are wearing… white coloured shirts.

GuiGui’s black bra could be seen very clearly while Aaron’s tone body appeared.

“ Erm… you should take a shower soon or you will catch a cold. “ GuiGui said.

Aaron walk towards GuiGui and answered, “ You should, first. “

GuiGui looked down and knew what Aaron meant. Aaron went to GuiGui’s bedroom and took out her towel and wrap it around her.

“ I… help you on the heater first so that you won’t bathe with cold water later on. “ Aaron said.

“ No… if I use the heater, that means that you would have to use the cold water!”

“ I’m used to it already, now go before you catch a cold! “

“ Oh…ok…”, was all GuiGui could say.

Aaron did not hear any water coming out from the bathroom. He thought for a while and remembered that GuiGui did not have any clothes with her. With that he went to his room to grab a long shirt that GuiGui could fit perfectly.

Without thinking, he opened the door… GuiGui’s shirt was on the floor and was just wearing her bra and her wet shorts. Aaron stared at her for a while, and ask awakenly, “ You did not lock the door? “

“ I… “ GuiGui was a little shocked.

“ Here are your clothes…” Aaron said and handed them. Their hands touched when GuiGui was taking it…

Both of them felt like being like that forever, GuiGui went closer to close up the gap between Aaron.

" Thanks... " GuiGui said softly beside Aaron's ear.

GuiGui wanted to break free from Aaron's hands, instead Aaron grip it even tighter. GuiGui wanted to say something, but before she could say another word... she was pinned against the wall forcefully.

" Don't talk... " , was all GuiGui heard.

Aaron kiss her nose and slowly down to . Aaron saw that GuiGui did not have any response and thought that he went too far.

" I'm really sorry... I loose control of myself so easi..."

He got interrupted by GuiGui's lips. They were kissing him not only roughly but also seductively. They started kissing passionately in the bathroom like they were in their own world. GuiGui pulled Aaron's shirt carefully not breaking their kiss. Both of them stop for a while to gasp for some air.

GuiGui went to the bathtub and on the water. She pulled Aaron's hand and made him join her.

" Are you sure ?" Aaron asks.

" You've already seen a part of me... " GuiGui answered.

The warm water rinsed their wet bodies. Aaron started kissing GuiGui's neck. He started to unclasp the bra GuiGui was wearing. GuiGui got a little shock but decided to play along. She the jeans that he was wearing and make it slide down, only his boxers was showed.

" Ooh... it's cookie monster boxers this time... "

" Can we not talk about that now? " Aaron asked, feeling a little embarrased.

" Hmm... "

Both of them were had a long bath together. GuiGui could not help but ask a question.

" I feel wrong... "

Aaron softly nibbles GuiGui's neck and asks, " Why? "

" You are my teacher, as well as my brother-in-law..., of course it will feel very wrong... "

===========================================================

PHEW!!! done! although I have only 2 comments so far, I will still update I will be an angel haha... So please Comment!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! =DD