Chapter 3

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 3

Pransters

GuiGui mouth was wide open when she saw...

" Hey chatter-box are you going to stand there and day dream of my handsome face? Aren't you going to invite me in and why is your mouth is so wide open, a fly might fly inside."

" For your information I have a proper name and it is not called chatter-box!" GuiGui said, " who would be so thicked skin and say that he is handsome?"

" So where is my room? "

" Figure it yourself and goodnight ", GuiGui grins.

Next morning, GuiGui woke up earlier then usual and decided to put a prank on Aaron.

She put two fake spiders beside his bed. Next she put a little bit of sticky glue in his toothbrush, after that she poured a glass of orange juice and put lots of salt in it, after which she left for school.She checked the watch on her hand, it was still early till school starts. GuiGui sat on a bench and starts thinking about Aaron's funny reactions when he falls in her straps.

On the other hand, Aaron has already woke up. When he saw the two spiders on his table, instead of being shocked he took the spiders and put it in his bag. When he was 12, his hobbies were catching spiders and collecting them. He could tell the difference between a real and a fake one.

When he was about to brush his teeth, he accidently drop his toothbrush which sticked on the floor. He looked at it suprised.

After using another toothbrush to brush his teeth, he came out of his room to take his breakfast. He saw a note on a table and beside it, was a glass of orange juice.

The contents of the note: I prepared a glass of orange juice for you.

But beside the orange juice was a packet of salt wrapper. Aaron took a small sip, it was super salty. Aaron immediately knew that all this was a prank and knew exactly who was the one that did it.

Aaron went to the class first as he needs to prepare for his lessons. Instead , he wanted to take his revenge. He put the 2 spiders on GuiGui's seat.

Meanwhile, GuiGui was chatting happily with her good friends. GuiGui was a little bit happier today. DaYa noticed it and asked GuiGui, " Gui... you are totally hyper today..."

" Really... ( acting innocent) Oh... that's because something good is happening..." GuiGui said smirking. With that smirk on GuiGui's face, her friends concluded that she was definetly weird.

The bell interrupted their conversations and all of them hurried back to their classes. Aaron was already in the classroom waiting for the show to begin.

________________________________________________________

Phew... Done for chapter 3!!
What will happen when GuiGui see the 2 fake spiders?!
please CoMmeNt !!!