Chapter 21

I'm in love with my brother-in-law

Chapter 21

Sweetness

Next morning…

Jiro came out from his room and went to the dining room. GuiGui and Aaron were preparing breakfast together.

“ (yawns) Morning~ ” Jiro greeted yawning.

“ Morning! ” GuiGui greeted back in a cheerful tone and a wide smile. Jiro saw that and ruffles her hair.

“ Same here. ” Aaron said, frowning when he saw the 2 sweet interactions between them.

“ Jiro what do you want to eat? ” GuiGui asked.

“ Anything will do! So long it’s prepared by you! ”

GuiGui slightly blushed until her cheeks were a little cherry red. Aaron saw that and dragged GuiGui to the bathroom and locked the door. As Jiro was enjoying his breakfast, he did not notice that Aaron and GuiGui were gone.

In the bathroom…

“ Why did you dragged me here?! ”

“ I just want to! ”

“ If there is nothing , then I’m going out! ”

Before GuiGui could head towards the door, Aaron pulled GuiGui and made her sit on the toilet bowl.

“ Want do you want now? ”

“ I should be asking you that! ” Aaron asked her fiercely.

“ What do you mean? ” GuiGui said stuttering.

“ First, it’s WangZi. Next isWeiLi. Now’s a guy named Jiro Wang. Who would be the fourth one? ”

GuiGui giggled a little and replied, “ You’re jealous about WeiLi too? ”

“ I’m having a serious conversation and you’re here giggling? ”

“ You’re so easily jealous! Haha… anyway Jiro’s just my father’s god-son. ”

“ Oh… Wait! Then why were you blushing when Jiro said something about sweet about you? ”

“ So you’re jealous about that? ”

“ Not really jealous… it’s just that… Argh… I don’t know why I’m acting like that! ”

“ Fine then I won’t blush when he says sweet things! ”

“ You sure? ”

Aaron then went closer to GuiGui and started to kiss GuiGui on her lips. He broke apart and saw GuiGui’s face. They were bright red.

“ Hmm… I guess I’m wrong! So you do like me more… ” Aaron said smirking.

“ Huh? ” GuiGui did not know what Aaron was up too.

“ Nevermind! Let’s go to school already! Hurry go get changed already… ”

GuiGui went out of the bathroom and mumbled, “ His weird today… ”

In school…

“ Good Morning class. ” Aaron greeted cheerfully.

“ Er… Morning?… ” The class greeted. It was very rare for theor teacher to have a good mood today.

During their break…

“ Thank You class, you may go for your break now. I want to see the class head. ”

GuiGui followed Aaron back to his office obediently.

“ Hungry? ”

“ A little… ”

“ Here, have a soda and benato. ”

“ Thanks… ”

GuiGui opened the lid of her benato and saw the contents inside. It was a really cute benato with a ‘ I love you ’ wording made from carrots.

Aaron was getting her a soda from the fridge when he felt something hugging his back. Aaron turned and faced GuiGui.

“ Thanks for the benato! ”

“ What’s my reward then? ”

“ Erm… ”

Aaron points towards his cheek.

“ I get it… ” GuiGui said and kisses Aaron’s cheek.

After which, she was blushing furiously.

‘ Haha… she really loves me! ’ Aaron thought.

“ Eh? Your tie is not properly tied. ”

GuiGui said and took out the tie from Aaron’s neck and retied it. She then gently helps him put it back around his neck.

“ Your actions are like a wife helping her husband! ” Aaron said jokingly.

“ Who’s going to marry you!? ” GuiGui turned her head the other side so that Aaron could not see her smiling.

“ Don’t hide! You’re smiling! ” Aaron cupped GuiGui’s head and made it face him.

“ Ring… ” Their break was over.

“ Thanks to you, I have not eat my lunch yet! ” GuiGui protested.

“ Have it now then… ”

“ Class is starting now! ”

“ Then we will have class later! My girlfriend’s tummy is more important! ”

“ Why are you so sweet out of the sudden? ”

“ I’m always sweet and of course 100x sweeter then Jiro! ”

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know its really a LONGLONGLONG time since I updated and I very sorry for that! I was hooked up by fanfictions that's why... really sorry... I think I well post Chapter 22 on Friday so please wait!!

Happy reading too!=DD