Two confused souls

it's you?

p;s / so i accidentally burn two of my fingers this evening and i now i cant write like so smooth (this sounds like a petty excuse) but i will be back to you soooon!

luckily i have this chap in my draft lol. enjoy! Happy new year!

 

KIM MINGYU'S POV

 

Descendent of Sun playing on tv, replay episodes i think because this is saturday and it's afternoon, but my wife and her sister are totally engrossed in the series and i was like. Okay just play along until mybro in law, come and sit with me with a glass of americano.

" Here. They wont stop until the show ends. " My eyes become bigger

" Seriously hyung?" And he nodded again.

" Sejong already watched it and rewatch it again."

" What's so good about dramas anyway hyung?"

We both laugh.

They were even talking on how romantic joongki is and hyung remind me to beware of that lo. Woman expects dramatic scenes.

I can't afford to watch dramas lol i barely breath during days because of works and i come home to rest., that's all my past days are. but now things do change. Like now im strolling around the town on saturday just because my wife said she wants to do some window shopping.

" How about this store> can we check out oppa?" Her voice actually stops my thought. i just nod and watch her going in to a shop. Bling bling shop?

oh dresses everywhere. good.

Sohye comes and show me a dress?

" How about this oppa?" TOO SHORT> MY heart cannot take this.

" How about no, how about jeans or shirts because you know your work?" I try to reason while smiling, and she kinda pouts.

Again.
" What i say about pouting? " I laugh and cup her face, resulting me few hits on my chest.

" Oppa.people are watching." She whispers but i can see the salesgirl nearby smiling at us, i just smile back, i whisper back.

"So it's okay if we're alone?" She freezes for seconds and end up walking to another corner of the shop.

I can see see her cheeks getting blushed.

I have new hobby : teasing Kim Sohye.

 

KIM SOHYE"S POV

Gosh what's card he's actually playing making my heart goes duguen dugeun like this. I put my hand on my chest.

Surely high rated. 

Argh.

I put back the dress, it's so cute it's so urgh but no money. haha i just come for window shopping but my husband didnt help at all.

" How about this?"

Suddenly the said husband already in front me, fLashing his gorgeous smile and a shirt.

" Good but i have no money." My eyes shifted from shirt to him. Making some pity expression.

" Aigooo my wifeu im buying okayy." He pinch my cheeks .urgh

" No you dont need to, husband." I smile at him. 

Im not debting anything to this confusing husband of mine. Im not

" No No. Miss i will take this one and this one also." He picks another blouse in front of me, the one exactly i want and give it to the salesgirl.

hurm.

" I will pay to you later when i got my salary." He already at the counter. but he crouch down a little and whisper again.

" no need wifey. Just be good to me."

I swear my ears are probably all ready and the cashier already smiling like there's no end of the day.

" Thanks for coming. You surely love your wife,  u gonna have a lot of beautiful and handsome kids." The cashier giggles while handling the paperbag. 

" Sure thanks for the wish miss. Hope you be happy too." dem. Mingyu oppa acting like we are the best couple of the year again.

We're out of the shop and he still hold my hand.

" Oppar? hands?" I glance at his hands.

He dont bother. but instead we still strolling until a call come.

" Yes mom. yes, we will be there before dinner?"

Mom?

Mother in law.

AAAAAaaaa.

" So dear?" Im still looking at the shops in myview.

" My dearest wifey?" " Me?" 

" Yes you, we need to go to my family home because practically everyone miss us?" He giving winks again.

Argh.

" Okay then."

" Leggo."

 

Kim's Mansion

 

 The newlyweds is already here. In the kitchen to be exact. Sohye helping Sohee Omma and there Mingyu trying to be a thirdwheel in everything.

" Son stop causing troubles go to the front."

" But sohye needs me, she.' Sohye glares at him.

He laughs.

Jieqieong see that. Kyungsoo too. Even his appa see that side of Kim Mingyu.

" I told you he befitted to love. he's my son." Kim Heechul whisper to Sohee.

They both smile.

 

" Sohye dont u watch dots?" Sohye face lights up after the dinner end, now they are watching some variety shows on tv.

" Neh unnie. Who do you like the best?" Jieqiong comes closer to her, making Mingyu becomes closer to her.

" Seo doyong oppar!" She kinda shouts, give a shock to a whole family. But another shout make everyone laugh.

" Meeeee too. Go away mingyu i need to spazz with your wife." Now the sisters already bonded over the drama and there left, Kim Mingyu sulking at the end of sofa, receiving glances and chuckles from the rest of family member.

" Be patient, it's going to end soon, the drama i mean." Kyungsoo hyung stays calms as he said that with smile.

How Kyungsoo hyung manages to survives life actually with that crazy sister of his.

One hour. The show end, and mom and dad already left for bed, ended only four souls in the living room.

Kyungsoo hyung already yawning.

" Sweetheart, you can continue that later right? " He stands up and winks at me, and gesture sorry.

No sorry, my wife is the one who's starting. Sohye and his sister both making sad faces.

" Arghh unnie im gonna miss uuu."

' U can calll me surely dear, i will crash at your door any moment, we can watch the finale together."

I made an unbelievable face to my hyung and he just laugh.

" Just play along Mingyu. Bye Sohye, goodluck on your part time."

 

So that's how we end our saturday with me, Kim Mingyu sulking over Song Joongki.

 

 

KIM SOHYE"S POV

 

He's still making faces. Like sad or faces. i know he wakes up like half hour before.

" Oppa?"

" Oppaaaaaa?" I shout as he wake up from the bed.

" Why?"

" Why are not bidding me goodbye or im going to work?" Already in new shirt and jeans?

He scans my figure in second.

" okay. have a nice day.'

 

I guess no kisses on weekend?

I just walk to the front door.

" WAIT.' I heard footsteps from behind.

A hand sneaks around my waist.

Peck on top on my crown of hair. Wait?

I turn around to see a kinda sad face.

" Are u sleep walking oppa?"

" No. Just dont talk about other man that much, i will visit u later. Text me the adress." He pecks me on forehead like usual. And went to bathroom.

 

Other man?>

which man?

He means seo daeyong?

Seriously KIM MINGYUUUUUU?

Seriously?

 

 

KIM MINGYU"s

Splash. Splash. My face is wet. Im now wide awake, smiling.

I love that blur face.

Argh what is this feeling?

What's is this throbbing feels.

WHat

 

p/s : okay half way already. Love u guys! Haopy new year! Hope 2017 will be lit and happier for everyone!!!!!!!!