drama 1

it's you?

p.s; im not good at writing dramas , at that lol forgive me. happy reading

 

CHANBAEK's coffee house.

They are preparing for opening. yeah it's still early. just 8.15 am, just Chan, Baek and Sohye around. Chanyeol is managing the cashier and things, Baek at the small kitchen and Sohye swiping the floors. Nothing much. They are expected to open just in 15 minutes and see no one around. It already winter, and almost new year, maybe no one is out, since it's weekend, and freak so cold outside and it's quite dark today.

Sohye singing happily to pick me, accompying by the chanbaek sunbaenim.

" Looks like someone really happy today." Chan comments as he checks the cash in the box and turn around to see the cafe condition.

" Of course everything is nice sweetheart when you have a husband. Just like me." Baek hugs him from behind, giving the younger male laughs. Sohye laughs.

 Everything was fine until a freaking oh sehun suddenly pop out when the stores opened like few seconds ago.

 

' SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETY IM HERE IM BACK FOR GOOOOOD>" 

 

Kim Sohye's POV

" SWEEETYYYYYY.' i turn arounds to see a familiar face. Very familiar face that appears close. I smile upon the face and hugs him.

" OMG SEHUN Ahhhh when did u return omg how did you find me here like." We still hugging like okay i miss this lad so much.

" Ehem." A cough behind me reminds me, im at work, and i see chanbaek questioning face. Sehun faces them and bow.

" Hi.Im Oh Sehun, Sohye bestest friend?" He smiles and Chanbaek nods along.

" Take your time Hye ah. Treat your chinggu coffee he must be cold." Baekie, the mother of the cafe of course showing his love.

" Okay oppar/." I told Sehun to sit first and i bring him a hot americano.

 

Small face. Okay glasses.

" Okay since when u wear this?" I try to pick his glasses but Sehun chuckles and hit my hand.

" No no Hye i cant see without this.' Seriously? I shot him my glamorous annoyed shot.

" Seriously? What did u did in china until u cant even see things?' Sehun just nod along.

We talk like ten minutes until.

" Sorry Hun ah, i have to attend to work right now." I hug him again. He pouts. Argh my bad

" Okay i know u dont like me anymore i hear from Yoojung about your marriage you dont even bother to email me like."

Okay now his face looks frick serious ohgod how can i forgot to tell him about that before. He suddenly stand up and left like.

sheet sheet. sheet.

I run okay that was dramatic but i succesfully grab his hand. Stiff.

" Dem okay im wrong sorry dude i just urgh it happened so fast idk you know urgh im sorry i shud have tell you you're my bestest friend after all." 

Sheet tears rolling down now on my cheeks, and i know some people are staring because we;re frickin in front of the main road, in front of the chanbaek's cafe, in the morning, a girl  running with tears.

Suddenly i heard laugh.

Sehun turns around and he's smiling brightly.

" Darn it oh sehun you brat." He just smile and push me to him.

Closely. I hit him few times. Until i see another familiar face coming closer.

 

Another wrong time.

 

KIM MINGYU's Pov

 

This is chanbaek's coffee house. I can see it from our apartment building., it's totally near and safe to go. Don't need to cross the main road. 

Ohmy what kind of drama is that. I can se a couple hugging closely infront of the cafe house. okay. Not so many people around because it's barely 9 am. And it's winter, nobody favor going out at 8 degree celcius.huh so cold.

But okay im wrong.

I can see the girl's face.

Seems too familiar indeed. My wife.

The guy left after few words i think and there stand my wife loooking at me like a frickin guilty girl.

Shud i just left or what?

No. Im cold and cool, i need cofffee.  I just went inside.

 

" Ososeyo." A handsome man greet me at the cashier. Chanyeol, stated at the pocket of his shirt. Oh the manager. 

" Can i help u sir?" He smile,

" Hot latte and chicken sandwiches pls." 

Another man comes from the kitchen i guess and greet me with a smile.

" This." Chanyeol gives the other lad my order and the other guy, Baek i guess making my latte and there my wife from the kitchen also comes as she whispers something to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just nod and left. Now my wife is standing straight in front of me.

" Oppar."

Im ignoring.

Argh cheater.

She dont smile like she used to be, she's fidgeting, and sweating and idk. Baek slowly approaches her and hand her the latte and sandwiches.

" All on me. enjoy it oppar." She smile but not as smiley but just smile. I pick up and went to a corner that have no one there.

One second. Two. Three. Snow falls.

Snow falls, yeah in early december, wow on a very dramatic day.

 

Sips latte. Urgh.

Indeed a cold day.

 

KIM SOHYES;s pov

I hits my head so many times in the kitchen that baek oppa comes to me and stop me.

" Dear why are u not entertaining your handsome husband?" I just sigh.

" Dear explain." I crouch down and we end up sitting on the floor. We might be hit by Park Chanyeol if he see us like this.

" Mingyu saw me hugging Sehun and i guess he's mad because he's not talking to me at all."

Baek just laughs and pat my hair,

" Aigoo uri baby sweet dear Sohye ah, go to your nampyeong and explain."

I cant.

" But oppa, he seems so mad."

" He will be very mad if he misunderstand things so better explain."

" Okay later at home."

Baek laughs again,and left 

"Whatever suits u honey, we always have your back."

 

PARK CHANYEOL's POV

i see that coming lol, this newlywed. Baek told me everything, looks like i have to play cupid as always.

Sohye's husband is still here. Loooking so dem sad. That dude.

He seems so dense as i approach him.

' Hi Mingyu."

'Hurm?" He blurs for seconds and suddenly stand up.

' Hi chanyeol hyung. Im Kim Mingyu." Aro. They both sit down as both looking outside the glass windows.

" You know why i accept Sohye to work here?" I ask. But he just shake's his head. Dense.

" Because she's  innocent and hardworking and always smiling. I bet you feels the same too." He nods shyly.

" You like her that much that you're here eventho u're mad at her just now?" He stays queit but sigh after seconds.

" Hyung, did it show that much?" I laughs. Surely loud because i see Baek staring at me from the counter. I just wink at him receiving another glare.

" Of course. But i think u misunderstand things just now. She has nothing to do with the boy. That just her bff." He still no convinced i guess.

" Ask her later. You know she can be a little bit. Not like a lot blur but trust me. Enjoy the coffee. i need to work. Bye." I stand up and waves to him as he smiles finally.

 

KIM Sohye's POV

I need to explain. 

Explain. How.

But im not in fault.

He didnt even bother to ask me anything. Seriously this guy.

iM in front of our house. for ten minutes already. Argh. Sheet im scared actually. 

" You're not entering the house?" A voice from behind me made jump instead.

KIM MINGYUUUUUU.

" oppa."

'neh. In pls. Im freezing." He's back to his normal expression. Smiley and teasy.

He boughts few things i guess because he's holding to few plastics.

" Is that for me?" As soon as the milk tea landed on the dining table , he snatch it away. Wait?

" yes.you. Okay im showering first."

I head to bedroom and then bathroom without looking around.

 

Splash.Okay done. But how do i explain things seriously. 

 

KIM MINGYU'S POV

Thanks to a certain Park i manages to calm down and visit Wonwoo in the evening for his wedding-tailored-appointment session, and manage to buy something for dinner.

 

Yey jigae. Yes Kim Mingyu can cooks ofcourse.

She's out of bathroom, she surely takes a lot of time today. Fully clothed. Penguin pajamas. cutipie as usual.

" dinner is ready."

She just nod and quickly pick her ringing phone.

" Yes. hurm later, yes okay we need to each other real soon okay."

Sighs.

She sighs.

" Okay oppar. Let's sit and talk."

shook. Im shook. okay this cutipie. Okay. We now sit infront of each other.

" Okay im sorry for this morning im such a bad wife i shud have explain earlier. That was my best friend Oh Sehun. He's just come back from China and i just miss him thats all."

She faces down. And idk how to react. That was a  very lenghty explaination indeed.

" I know. Park Manager told me." She faces with with her pout. AIII

" Then why do u ignore me this morning?" In tears.

Ohmygod what did.

i manage to sit next to her in seconds, wiping her tears. Argh such cry baby this girl.

" Okay no tears okay. Im sorry im sorry im just mad you know who likes other guy hugging their wife that close tell me?"

She hits my chest again, but my tshirt already draining with tears.

" Aigoo. Dont cry again, we dont even have dinner yet.'

 

We end up watching dots finale together that night.

dramatically.

 

" I thought you will watch with noona?" I ask her as she sits by my side, not that close. But closer than usual.

"Unnie said she cannot because his baby brother might bite her." WHAT.

We both laugh.

KIss. Kiss again at th end of the drama.

Dem hormones. Dem. I see my wife is squelling over Song Joong Ki and im her fighting over hormones.

Gosh.

Suddenly she faces me.

" Do you know what is my fav quotes of drama of the year?" Ijust shrugs.

" Idk i dont watch drama that much wifey." I try to distract my mind, but i only see her eyes, her lips/ dem.

She sighs.

 

"Regarding the kiss, what should I do? Should I apologize for that? Should I confess my feeling to you?"
 

i dont know if  she's quoting or she's talking about our kiss.

But suddenly shouts. NO.

" I dont talk about our kiss, i just quoting JoongKi Oppa." She runs to the bedroom. but you no our small apartment. I can see her hitting her forehead few times before landing on the bed.

 

KIM SOHYE's Pov

 

how can u be a pabo and quoting that right now?

but that?

ah truly, feels dont lie.

But. Okay what are we actually.

He get jealous.

I can see that.

But he never say that he likes me.

 

 

p/s : wow 1.8 k words is an improvement to me. Happy new year guyys! THanks for subscribing, for silent readers, fore evryone, okay do comment. LOve u guys!!!!!!!!