Secret Love Story

A dose of JimJi ( Jimin + Umji )

    The sky is coloured with a very dark blue with spreads of twinkling stars decorating the night. It was very peaceful and silent. 
    A girl was sitting contently in a strong arm of a guy. Feeling the warm spreads through her body. She looks up as the guy looks down on her. They both smile happily as they made an eye contact. The guy reach for her hand before he continue to stares at the night sky. The girl just keep her head on his chest and she tighten her arms around him. 
     Suddenly, the night was interrupted by a loud 'Pick Me' song. Her ringtone. She release her hug as she quickly grabs her bag and takes out her phone. "Hello? Eo, eonnie, no I'm alone. Yes, I'll ve back soon. Yes, don't worry." She turns around to see the guy looking at her with sad face. She reach for his hand and squeeze it. "Jimin oppa, Sojung eonnie asked me to come back home early." She told him.
    Jimin let out a soft sigh. He pull her towards him and hug her tightly. Its been a while since they meet. "When are we going to meet again, Umji-ah?" 
Umji smiles and pinch his nose. "Aigoo, my oppa is being so clingy lately. Its not like we did not meet at all. Well, we will see each other at music shows, right?" 
    Jimin shakes his head. He pouts. "Its not the same. I can't talk to you directly, I mean personally like this, I can't hug you, I can't..." He stops and stares at her. Umji turns to look at him with her wide eyes. "You can't what oppa?" As soon as she finishes her word, Jimin leans in and gives her a quick peck. "I can't do this." Umji laugh before she pinch his cheek. "Oppa, we can meet whenever we have free time. Its not like its our first time being away from each other." 
       Yes, they are already in a relationship for a long time. They started going out when they were trainee. They will always have a quick date at the convenience store near their agency. Well, their agency is in the same neighbourhood. They met the first time when they both going out for lunch at a restaurant owns by an old couple at the end of the street. They started to chat and become friends. Since Umji is prohibited to own a phone, they will meet outside whenever they can. Nowadays, with their pack schedule and Jimin's agency moved, they find it hard to meet. Both teenagers are always eager to meet one another. Luckily, Umji got her phone again. So, they can have a call or chatting at midnights. Sometimes doing video calls whenever possible.
     Their member doesn't know about their relationship. They just keep it secret from anyone. 
    Jimin hold her tight as the wind blows. Her small shivering figure match perfectly with his. He smiles. There is nothing better than this. Not even when he can win over Jungkook on a fight. 
     Umji look at her watch and pulls away from Jimin's hug. "Oppa, I really need to go. Sojung eonnie will be very mad if I come back. Its almost midnight." She says as she stands up. Jimin let out a sigh before standing up. Pulling his mask up and covering half of his face and took a very round glasses before offering Umji his hand. Umji took the cap she put besides her and wears it. Pulling her mask up from under her chin and covers her face before grabbing his hand. Both of them walks through the dark until they reach a convenience store nearby. He took one look at her before giving her one last big hug. "Remember Umji-ya. Take care of yourself, don't skip meals, don't overwork, don't forget to give me a call, at least once a day, even if you are busy, give me a text, a simple 'good morning oppa' is okay for me, and most importantly don't look, I mean, don't ever look at other guy. Never get close to other guy. You know how jealous I am." He said as he stares into her eyes. 
    Umji laugh before nodding her head. "The same goes to you. If I ever heard news or rumours about you with other girl, you are dead. Understand?" Jimin smiles and put up his hand and make a salute pose. "Yes, future Mrs. Park." He said. Umji laugh while playfully slap his arms. Jimin stop laughing and stares at her face. Cherishing the moment he have with her. 
     Umji blush as she saw him staring at her. "Oppa, why are you staring at me like that?" She said while looking down at her feet. Jimin put his hand under her chin and make her look up at him. He gives her a small smile. "I just want to look at the most beautiful woman in my world and treasure it in my mind. I want to see every details on my beloved woman. So that whenever I sleep, I'll dream of you, of us, doing couple stuff, going on a date without caring the world." Umji look at him and her hand reach up to touch his face. "Oppa, I promise, one day, we will let the world know about us." Jimin took her hand in his. "I promise too babe. Well, call your manager now. I'll be going. Take care, I love you." He said and pull his mask down a bit before giving Umji a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too, oppa." She said. 
     Jimin runs into the end of the road before dissapearing leaving Umji that went inside the convenience store waiting for her manager to pick her up. Both of them hoping that one day, their secret love story will no longer be a secret. Where they can show the world how much they love each other. Because that is the fairytale that is the most beautiful for Park Jimin and Kim Umji. 

A/N: lalalala~ I'm back again? Hehe...I will be opening a oneshot request for you, specially, just comment any storyline in your mind or songfic, I don't mind and I will work my magic on it. Be sure its JimJi yaa...bye!