I want to be more to you

A dose of JimJi ( Jimin + Umji )

   The view of Seoul city tonight was so beautiful. The city lights fills the darkness. I stood at my window with a glass of red wine in my hand. I glance at the clock, its been two hours since I call her. I wonder what took her so long to come here. 
    I let out a sigh and brush my fringe back. Unconsciously, my lips curves upwards into a smile. I remember how it all started. 
   It all started when me and the guys making a bet of who will took her innocent first. We pick her as we know how hard it was to get her. She is one of the girls that never been in relationship. Not that she doesn't have anyone who wants her. In fact, most guys in my college were chasing after her but not even one can win her heart. 
    I tried my best to have her attention. All the tricks I used to court my exes never work for her. And then I decide to just being her friend and hangs out with her with the motive to get her in bed with me and win the bet. Not long after that, she fells into my trap. She fell for me.
    It wasn't until I was the one who fell head over heels for her. I was about to stop that stupid bet and unfortunately, she overheard me and the guys talking about this. 
    We lost contact for a few months until last week, I saw her again. I was trying to get her back until she told me this, "What? So you can have me in your bed? You want me so bad? Huh? I thought you were different but see you are the same as the guy out there." She said sarcastically. 
    I was hurt. I can't deny it. It was my fault. I beg for her and she just comes out with 'we can but its just hook ups'. 
    One day, we were chilling in my apartment when a scene on the movie makes us feels uncomfortable. We try to deny our feelings but soon we were lost in the war of hormone. Yes, I took her innocence, her everything. 
    She never said anything about it the day after. When I ask her, she just shrug and continue eating the breakfast I made for us. 
    From that day, whenever we meet, we would always end up on bed and waking up with each other in an awkward positions. 
    'Ting! Tong!' 
   I snapped out of my trance. I put my glass on the table before walking to the door. I look at the hole to see who it is. I smile and quickly unlock the door and opening it to reveal the person I have been waiting.
    She just stand there with cold expression on her face. I didn't mind it. I'm already used to it. I took her hand and walk her towards the dining table that I have set up for this special night. She doesn't react to what I have done. My heart broke by this but I try to conceal it by smiling happily at her. 
    She just rolls her eyes before shrugging her coat off. Leaving her in a beautiful red dress that accentuate her curves. I gulp at her appearance. She is really beautiful tonight. She usually doesn't like to wear this kind of dresses. Is it because I said that tonight is special the day I ask her to come? I smile. I feel butterflies in my stomach. She does care. 
    I pull out the chair for her before proceeding to the kitchen and bringing the food. 
    After serving her food, I sat myself across her. "Why are you late Umji-ya? Is there anything happen to you?" I ask her. She stops cutting the steak and look at me. "I was grooming myself. Well, you said this is a special night for us. So why not having a makeover. Its not always I can be pretty." 
    "But you are always pretty in my eyes." I whispered. She looks at me, wide eyes. "What did you say?" I blush. "You look pretty to me everyday. You don't have to do makeover, you are already my no. 1 miss universe." 
    She looks down. Her cheeks blush a pretty pink shade. She took a glass of water with her shaky hand before sipping it. 
    I can't take it anymore. I went to her side and took one of her hand in mine. I kneel down next to her. She just look at me with puzzle face. I took a ring that I have been keeping in my pocket and out it on her. She open and cover it with her other hand. 
   I give her hand a kiss before looking up and stare at her eyes. "Umji-ya. I want us to be serious. I want us to made love every night and not just a quick . I want to see your face every morning when I wake up. I want you to stay by my side everytime. I want us to be the loving couple and starts a family. Kim Umji, would you do me, Park Jimin, a favour? Can you accept my love and marry me?" 
   I saw tears forming in her eyes before she smiles and engulf me in her arms. "Yes, yes! Park Jimin-ssi. I would do an honour to marry you." She then pulls her arms away and stares at my face. She put her hands on my cheeks and carress my face lovingly. "I was waiting for you to say that all the time. I wasn't dreaming right?" I smile and wipe the tears in her eyes. "No. You are not dreaming. I'm sorry for making you wait. I want you to know, I love you. So so so much." She smiles brightly. "Me too. I love you." She then leans in a giving me a kiss. 
     All that in my head is, I want this moment to last. No. I want this moment to bloom into a much happier story. I want it to be beautiful day by day. This is Park Jimin and I"m signing out.