Part 1: Everything starts under one roof

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm staring at someone who looks familiar. Sooooo familiar. My brain neuron's synapses in my hippocampus are trying to recall my embarrassing moment last year.

*FLASHBACK*

At the gym 1 year ago, I am with my best friend Da-Young and we were seated in a bench and talked about our crush. You know girl talk. "So-Hyun, what do you like about Kyungsoo?" Da-Young asked me. "Uhmmm, his voice, he's cute. He's smart. Friendly. Why do you ask?" I answered. "Naaah. I'm just curious. Almost all of the girls have a crush on him but I really don't know why? He's not that masculine. There is even a rumor that he's a gay." Wait what?! Gay?! Is she saying that my CRUSH, Do Kyungsoo is gay?! The Main Vocalist of the EXO band?! I just rolled my eyes at her and said "Rumors are not true." "But I think its true." she said without looking at me.

Okay. My ID can't take it. I took my scissor inside my bag and showed to her. "Joo Da-Young. He is NOT GAY!" I said emphazising the words 'NOT GAY!'"OKAY! Will you put that away from me? Jeez, so you're ready to kill your best friend for the sake of his dignity?" "Oh yes!" I said sarctically. “I am a psychopath by the way.” *SUPER DUPER EVIL LAUGH*

"Whatever. Yook Sungjae is more handsome and cooler than Kyungsoo."

"What?! What is wrong with your eyes best friend?! I think you must go have an eye check up. Kyungsoo is cooler than him and hotter. And Sungjae is a player. He's a cheater. A addict! ! And he looks like someone who has black smoke around him." I said. "Yah! So-Hyun! That's too much!" "What?! I am just saying the truth!"

"Will you shut your mouth? Geez." I heard a voice of a guy from the back. I faced that guy and... "OMO." We said in unison as we gawk at him. "Uhm, Da-Young." I said. "Hi Sungjae. Hehe." Oh gosh! She’s not helping. KILL ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE!

"Psh." Sungjae stood up and shoved his hands inside his pocket. "I wish there's a place where I can sleep quietly." he added then leave.

"Omooo! This is sooo embarrassing." I said and buried my face on my palms. Just what the hell did I say? Please tell me he didn't hear it. “What is he again? A…” Oh come on! Da-Young ‘My BEEEEST Friend’ is not helping. "Whatever. He doesn't know me so I am still safe." I assured her. "What were you saying again?" She asked and tried her best to piss me off.

“YAH!” I shouted and she just laughed. I just rolled my eyes at her. I HATE HER.

*End of Flashback*

"Good evening Ms. Kim So-Hyun. This is Mr. Yook Sungjae and he will be your roommate." Mr. Mj, my landlord, said. "My roommate. Mr. *gulp* Yook Sungjae." I said. Butterflies on my stomach are fluttering right now trying its best to sync with the beating of my heart. My roommate. Ha-Ha. He is my roommate. This 'BOY' is my roommate. "Yes, Ms.Kim. Sorry, but right now there are no vacant rooms that's why I decided that you will share room with this guy. But don't worry it won't last long. I am just waiting for Mr. And Mrs. Park leave room 10 and Mr. Yook can stay there." He explained. Ugh! Just die! DIE! "But Mr..." He abruptly stopped me and said "Ops, Ms. Kim, maybe you forgot that you have unfinished business with me." Huhuhuhuhu! Using my debt to control me. Huhuhuhu.

Of all boys, why him?! Why not Do Kyungsoo instead?! Huhuhu. I don't deserve this! "Now, Ms. Kim, he's going to stay here. Understood?" "Okay Mr. Mj.” Mr. Crab! He looks like crumpled money because of the wrinkles around his face.

"Okay good. Mr. Yook, if you need help, you can just ask Ms. Kim." Mr. Crab said to Sungjae. "Okay Mr. Mj. Thank you." he bowed to Mr. Mj. "You're welcome. I must go now then. Ms. Kim, be nice to him." And so he left. He just left me with this guy and how can I be nice with this guy?! Pssssh, seriously?! Okay, tomorrow I'm going to find another boarding house.

"You can enter." I said. He just entered our room. "Is this supposed to be a lady's room?" "Used to be my room but not anymore." I said and lay down on my bed. I am with a guy. I am alone with a guy. Alone. This is so frustrating! Urgh! That's not the problem! I hope he already forgot that gym incident.

"Hey. So-Hyun." He called. "What?!" I asked and sat down. "Your bra is on the couch." He said in a flat tone while pointing the couch.

My bra?!

I look at the direction he is pointing. And there was my bra. MY BRA! "Uhm..." I picked up my bra and put it inside my drawer.

This is soooo embarassing. A guy saw my bra. Urgh!

"Ms. Kim So-Hyun, your sink." He said then pointed the sink. "Oh yeah," This is soooo wroooong! "Uhm, I forgot that I haven't washed the dishes since this morning." I said and bow my head to hide my face. This is so embarrassing.

"Ms. Kim…” What again?! “I want to rest." I look at him and said "You can have the upper bed." We have a double deck bed and I really hate sleeping on the upper part of the bed.

"I don't want to." He said. "But, I'm goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter