Part 21: Kiss

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae’s POV

            “Where are we going?!” So-Hyun shouted while I am pulling her wrist.

            “You already asked that for nth time and I already answered it!”

            “You answered secret! Do you call that answer? And I need to go now.”

            “This will be your thank you and sorry for rushing me to go here.”

            We reached a narrow space between two buildings where I parked my motorcycle. I hid it there so that my classmates won’t see it nor my adviser; because she knows about my motorcycle and plate number. Creepy, isn’t?

            I let So-Hyun’s hand so that I can fix my motorcycle.

“I don’t want to.” She said and about to leave but I pulled her and pushed her against the wall lightly and locked her between my two arms. I just looked at her eyes and I know she’s sad and she regrets what happen that night. And I want to make her happy.

“Choose, you will come with me or…”

“Or what?”

“Hmmm…or…wait…”

She just rolled her eyes at me and crossed her arms on her chest. “y stop wasting my time.”

I just shoved my hands inside my pocket and said “Just come with me.”

“Don’t want to.” She said and rolled her eyes and about to leave again but I pulled her again and wrapped her waist with my arm.

“YAAAAH! LET GO!” She said and wiggled her body to escape.

“You’ll come with me or else I’ll kiss you.”

“YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

I hugged her tightly and looked her closer. “Yah! Sungjae! It is not funny!”

“I am serious So-Hyun.” I said in serious tone and I move my face closer to her face. Now we have approximately 1 inch gap between our faces.

I looked at her lips and it makes my heart beats faster.

Then she suddenly spoke “Okay fine. Let’s go.” She said without looking at me.

Then I realized that I am really about to kiss her that moment.

I just move my face farther and let her go.

“Uhm, okay…” I said without looking at her. DAMN IT! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

I just mounted my motorcycle and gave her the helmet and I wore my helmet.

Then she also mounted on and hold tight on my shoulder.

“Hold on my trunk…you will fall…” I said without looking her.

“Uhm, no, holding on your shoulder is fine.”

I just held her hand and put on my waist and started driving my motor.

 

            “So, why did you bring me here?”  So-Hyun asked while roaming her eyes at the ocean park.

            “Don’t you like it?” I asked her.

            “I like it here but I am curious about it. Of all places, why here?”

            “I just miss here. My mother used to bring me here when I was a child. Isn’t beautiful?”

            “Yeah it is.” She said still roaming her eyes. “Oh! Look it is a hammer shark! WOOOOW!...Oh look! It is a whale!” she exclaimed while pulling my arm.

            “I know. I know. You don’t need to point it and say what kind of fish are they.”

            “Is there a mermaid here?” she asked.

            “What are you a kid? There is no such thing.”

            “I believe there are mermaids.” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter