Part 7: Stalker

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Hyun’s POV

            Everything has changed between Kyungsoo and Sooyoung after that double date. My best friend is his childhood friends after all. Small world isn’t?

*FLASHBACK*

After we rode the Ferris wheel, we had their dinner in YM fast food.

            “Uhm, wait a minute, I’ll just go the bathroom.” Sooyoung said and stood up.

            As she stood up she accidentally pushed her bag causing it to fall down from the table and some of her things scattered on the floor. Kyungsoo helped her fixed her things and he picked a necklace with a half note pendant. “Uhm, Sooyoug.” He said while holding the necklace.

            “Uhm?”

            “Where did you get this?” he asked

            “Uhmm...A boy gave it to me.”

            Kyungsoo widened his eyes in disbelief and said “A boy?”

            Ah yeah. Kyungsoo said he gave a necklace to his first love, therefore...I looked at Sooyoung who is now looking at Kyungsoo’s eyes.

            “Yes. When I was 6 years old. In the river, I was crying that time because my necklace was missing. Then stopped me from crying, this boy gave me this necklace. Why?”

            “I-I gave this kind of necklace to my first love. When I was 6 years old. Just what you told me, she was crying in the river.” Kyungsoo said.

            “Is this some kind of Korean romantic drama?” Sungjae said.

            The toe childhood friends stood up. “Eh, uhm...I never thought that I would find my childhood friend here.” Sooyoung said not looking at Kyungsoo. “I-I really need to go to restroom.” She added and ran towards the restroom.

            Kyungsoo just looked at her. Then he looked at the necklace he’s still holding.

            Okay, he found his first love. What will happen next.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

            Does Kyungsoo still like her? AAAAAH! Why am I thinking about this? It is out of my business.

            I looked at the clock and “OMO! I’m late.” I said.

            “What’s new?” Sungjae, who is eating his breakfast said while looking at me.

            “Ush! Eat your breakfast faster will you?”

            “Why? I always eat like this. And my calss wll be at 10:00.” He said.

            “So that you can drive me to the school using your motor!” I said.

            “Woah! You’re being sassy right now. I don’t want.”

            “Please.”

            “No.”

            This heartless robot! I will use my power now. My super puppy eyes! Here we go. “Sungjae, please”

            “Stop doing that. You’re not cute.” SAVAGE!!!

             “Heartless robot!” I said and grabbed my bag. “I hate you!” I added and close the door.

            I wish I can change my schedule and put my first subject at 9, ah no, 10am will do. I wish I can. Well, it’s already 8:30, I am already absent even though I run. I just walked peacefully not even care about my first subject.

            I don’t feel going to school right now. Even though I will see my crush there, I still don’t want to go. Maybe because Kyungsoo found his first love and I know, he will court m best friend. They will be a perfect couple.

            While thinking and walking towards our school, I felt like there’s someone following me. I looked behind my back and I saw a man, who is wearing a different uniform, looking at me. Creepy.

            I just looked in front of me and tried to stop thinking about him. But I can’t this is so creepy. What is, he’s a killer? Stalker? Or an agent and they need to follow me?

            AAAAH! So-Hyun, just stop being paranoid. Maybe he is going in the same direction. This is frustrating!

            Then suddenly an arm of a man wrapped over my neck and said “So-Hyun, you’re late aren’t you?”

            I was shocked and froze. I looked at that man slowly and saw big round eyes looking at me.

            “K-Kyungsoo?”

            “Shh, he is your stalker.” He said.

            I looked behind my back to see that man. He’s still there looking at me. “D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter