Desperate

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

It was the most ridiculous idea ever and he wanted to kill Himchan for this suggestion, but he was honestly desperate.

Desperate for Jung Daehyun's that is.

Youngjae wasn't shy to admit it.

And being desperate meant he would take any suggestion or chance to get Daehyun to bang him.

You see, the problem wasn't getting Daehyun's attention or whether he felt attracted to Youngjae as well, seeing as they were officially boyfriends. No, the problem lay with Daehyun 'wanting for the two to take it slow' despite him having previously been the biggest manwhore of all and would anyone on two legs.

Anyone on two legs except Youngjae.

And it was extremely annoying. So annoying was it that he actually went to a store, bought a pair of black silken , and a pantyhose. Even the weird looks from the store clerk had not dissipated his determination, though standing in Daehyun's apartment in nothing but the two clothing articles he felt a sliver of doubt.

And that sliver of doubt manifested itself slowly into wanting to kill Himchan as the minutes passed.

Never in his life had fifteen minutes felt so long and when the door opened both relief and dread filled him: what if Daehyun thought he looked ridiculous?

But Youngjae stood with pride, pushing away any doubt as he met his boyfriend's very wide eyes.

"You-Youngjae?" Daehyun's gaze swept up and down. "What are you doing?"

Determined, Youngjae walked over to Daehyun, staring at him with confidence. "I want you to me."

Daehyun visibly gulped, yet did not move.

Trying his best to hide his frustration, Youngjae changed his tactics and pressed his back against Daehyun's front, his against the crotch.

With purpose he grabbed Daehyun's hands and placed them on his waist. "Touch me."

"Jesus," Daehyun breathed out. "."

Youngjae could feel the harden behind him, and his own was starting to strain against the .

"We- We should stop," Daehyun said, his voice almost a moan.

"Why? Don't you want me?"

"Of course I do but-"

"But what?"

The hands on Youngjae's hips tightened its grip and Daehyun unconsciously pressed his crotch closer. "You always made fun of me sleeping around and I wanted to show you that us-" he breathed in. "You're so important to me."

"And therefore you can't me?" Youngjae felt his body shiver as the hands on his hips began moving around, one brushing against his hard .

There were no answers from Daehyun, but with the way he against Youngjae knew he had him where he wanted him.

"You win."

Yes. Youngjae grinned. Guess he owed Himchan a thank you afterall.