Pet

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Drabble
Words: 566
A/U: hybrid au where Youngjae is a bunny

 


"Youngjae?"

 

No answer. Which wasn't surprising considering how angry he had been lately. With a sigh Daehyun kicked off his shoes and loosened his tie.

 

He ventured into the pent house, briefly glancing out of the window and over the night view of the city. He really ought to take Youngjae out more, he had obviously neglected him too much lately.

 

"Youngjae," Daehyun murmured as he spotted him lying on the white couch. He was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and shorts. Daehyun had to bite his lips from smiling fondly: Youngjae was on his stomach and his tiny puffy tail (which Daehyun had been repeatedly told was called a 'scut' by an annoyed Youngjae) was sticking out of the hole in his shorts, right beneath the waistband. It was twitching and Daehyun had to fight the urge to touch it.

 

"Youngjae," Daehyun repeated. " Could you look at me please." He crouched down by the couch, his eyes sweeping over the smooth white legs.

 

Still no answer.

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you this morning. I was stressed and I get that you're missing me," Daehyun said softly. "After this week my hours will lessen back to a normal amount, I just have to finish this project." He dared to lift a hand and card it through the black hair, fingers gently rubbing the base of one of the white, long ears.

 

A low, content sigh confirmed that Youngjae was enjoying it.

 

"And tomorrow I have the day off," Daehyun mumbled. "So look at me please."

 

Finally Youngjae turned around and sat up, peering down at Daehyun with round eyes, his cute button nose twitching. "You promise?" He mumbled.

 

Daehyun nodded. "I'm all yours tomorrow."

 

A smile grew on Youngjae's lips and his hands cupped Daehyun's face. "Thank you."

 

Months ago Daehyun had found a shivering, thin bunny boy outside the apartment complex and for some reason he had not been able to walk past him. He had taken him in, cared for him, and gotten to know him.

 

Daehyun had never been one to want to have a hybrid as a pet, even if most of the elite owned one as a sign of wealth. Youngjae was different and had wormed his way deep into Daehyun's heart and in the end the bunny hybrid had convinced him to officially register Youngjae as his pet, though Daehyun didn't like the thought of owning another being.

 

A sweet kiss brought him out of his thoughts and Daehyun swiftly kissed back, burying his hands in the soft hair.

 

Moments later Daehyun was on the couch with Youngjae, their legs tangled and chest against chest.

 

"Daehyun?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"I want new chokers."

 

"You already have so many," Daehyun shot back; he had been against the chokers at first as it was a sign of ownership but Youngjae had kept nagging him until he relented.

 

"I want more."

 

"Fine." Daehyun was incapable of saying no to him anyway, which was a stark contrast to the harsh business man he was at work.

 

"So, shopping tomorrow?" A smirk had wound its way on Youngjae's face.

 

"I told you I'm all yours. You can choose what we do tomorrow."

 

The dangerous glint in Youngjae's eyes told Daehyun he might end up regretting it, but for now he was just happy to see the cute smile on the adorable face.