Cuddling Session

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

this one was written while i was drunk

AND

while my friend was spooning me and i was annoyed because that meant i had no space, so like  my real life annoyance was channelled into this

next upload will def be a longer piece btw

 


 

Youngjae absolutely hated this with a sense of passion no words could describe. He had no ing clue how this kept happening, how his best friend always managed to convince him to share a (small) bed whenever he stayed over at said ’ house.

But every time, without fail, Youngjae would find himself with arms around his waist, a lean body pressed against his backside, and soft snoring into his ear.

He squirmed a little, which only caused Daehyun to tighten the hold.

It’s not like this happened on purpose; they would go to bed sleeping back to back, then Daehyun would always fall asleep first and of course he would turn around and cling onto Youngjae like a leech.

It always made Youngjae lie awake hours upon hours, every part of his body aware of the boy behind him and every move he made.

Sometimes Daehyun would whimper or groan, his breath tickling against Youngjae’s neck or ear (depending on where his mouth was placed). Other times he would be more restless, fingers twitching against Youngjae’s abdomen or hips pressing closer and closer until it felt like Youngjae was going to suffocate from the intimacy.

But the worst part?

It was Youngjae’s heart. It would always beat rapidly against his ribs, every movement or sound from Daehyun making it worse.

Youngjae was very in love with his best friend, and being a high school boy who was still in the closet this was definitely one of the worst case scenarios.

These cuddling sessions after dark, though one was fast asleep, was definitely not helping him in trying to forget his growing feelings.

A groan from Daehyun sounded and Youngjae sighed in defeat as the arms held him tighter.

He would never get used to this sweet torture, no matter how often he found himself in this position.