part 2

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young man who is keeping the puppies on guard, groans. He groans as soon he sees two familiar hybrids taking their presence again back to their place. It is not he hates them for being later since it is an early arrival in the office and the young man scrutinise the hybrids’ cocky smile towards him. 

“I suppose you shall not ever appear in this place again,” he speaks, giving a dark look soon he welcomes them. The hybrids grin.

Joshua chuckles. 

“Lee Chan…” 

The young man rolls his eyes. “Great, you’ve spoiled your companion a lot, hyung.” Meanwhile, the brother from that young man merely snickers behind, ruffling the young man’s hair as he puts a goofy smile on his face. 

“That’s not the way you spoil your hybrid, it’s not good.” 

Seokmin chuckles. “You should find a hybrid for yourself and you’ll see why I spoil Soonyoung,” he says, in the meantime, the hamster hybrid tries to take over the attention again back upon him. 

Chan simply snorts and leaves the hybrids behind. 

“He hates us,” the bunny mutters. Joshua pulls his hybrid closer to him, petting him gently. “He doesn’t hate you, bunny…” 

“He is.”

“…well, perhaps he has the bad day.” 

“With those puppies? I doubt.” Joshua simply takes him into his embrace, petting him without a pause. “Just…enjoy it. The puppies and all the baby animals he takes care, it is the way to keep him happy.” 

The bunny hums, wiggling his tail and thumps excitedly inside Joshua’s arm cage. 

“I will go now,” a synchronised voice between bunny’s owner and hamster’s owner shake them both. Joshua and Seokmin exchange a look and laugh. Meanwhile, the hybrids pout. Jeonghan thumps to get Joshua’s attention, at the same time, Soonyoung the hamster grabs Seokmin’s hand and cups his cheek. He pouts. 

Seokmin stops laughing. “Why?” 

“Pay attention to me,” he whines. The master chuckles. Seokmin pecks his lips, then seeing relieved after Soonyoung grins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter