part 6

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast. Everything goes back to normal but one thing remains same. The hamster hybrid is untouched. While the rest is claimed and treated like what the owner assigns to be. 

And he obviously doesn’t mind at all, he thinks so. Whereas his body tells otherwise. Everyone who he meets able to catch a whiff of plain unspoilt from him. They shut their lips tight, not willing to hurt his feeling because Seokmin drives him many times to the hospital and releasing his need there inside the owner’s room. Not to mention how much he will overhear what the man is being scolded by his friend, the Rottweiler hybrid owner about his duty. 

Thus far, the hamster hybrid cannot complain, only blaming himself—perhaps Seokmin feels sorry for him, staying at the foster home for long until the man brought him a home. He can not beg more, than he pays attention and showers him with much love. He guesses it enough. Though he is still unclaimed, unmarked. 

He glances at his surrounding, feeling the phase is finished for a while. Jeonghan, the rabbit hybrid is playing with the newcomer hybrids and introducing them to their playground. Two kittens. Well—he doesn’t have a mood to approach the newcomer, just getting tired on the first day. Perhaps later, it will be good. The newcomer must suit themselves with Jeonghan and the others don’t mind at all. 

“Strange,” an utter that startles him. He turns to the side, an overgrown cute puppy hybrid. Cheol is there. Choi Seungcheol. A new scent as he glances near his neck. A mark. He can no longer diss the German anymore. 

“You don’t want to play?” 

Soonyoung sighs. “I have a bad mood, so better stay here and daydream.” 

“Unlike you, besides I need to approach the newcomer, I don’t want to go there alone. There is Jeonghan, along with them, I don’t want any allies to bully again.” 

He chuckles. “C’mon, he won’t…just telling Mr Hong if he does it. As simple as that, he is afraid of the latter.”

Cheol rolls his eyes lazily, peers at the friend. “Seriously? Who doesn’t feel afraid of their master?” 

“Me,” he quickly answers, too quiet and deadpanned. “Any problem?” 

“Okay, that’s different. So…mind to accompany me?” 

Soonyoung puffs his cheek. “Only when you give me some bunch sweet and nuts for the lunch?” 

The dog hybrid puts his thumb up, agreeing before they play with the new friend at the office. It is an office, right? 

Ignoring the side effect of having a meeting at his restaurant, he pays a lot of attention to the presentation. His business should go well or he cannot afford anything for his hybrid’s life. He needs to pursue his happiness by pampering his hybrid, he is a loser who can satisfy his hybrid under his hand. 

“So, any question, Mr Hong?” The sales manager asks, glancing at his gesture that massaging himself. Joshua suffers from this burden for these years, yet that headache still like the first day he bore the responsibility. 

“No—but please send the material to my email, so I won’t forget if I have to sign something later.” 

The manager nods, silently going back to his chair. Joshua sighs. Finally, the meeting is over and his stomach grumbles. 

As the staff walk out from the room, Joshua shrinks himself into his chair and almost fall down when his co-partner interrupts his time abruptly. “Joshua.”

“Oh great, Minhyun. Sorry—I got a headache.” He massages his forehead, letting a big moan after taking a drink. 

“I just meet them, you know, your day-care.” 

His brow furrows. His head tilts to one side, peering at his co-partner by the corner of his eyes. He puts down his glass. 

“So, what’s about the day-care?” 

“Your hybrid. I meet him directly when I drop my sweet hybrid there.” 

Joshua looks at him through squinting eyes. “You have a hybrid?”

“I just adopt him, because your cousin drags me there.” 

Joshua chuckles. “Oh well, sorry about Aaron. Also, I wish m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter