part 4

Deal with Your Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One solemn night inside the Lee residence, a hamster and a puppy stay together, playing ludo on their own. Both of them don’t move slightly from the room but keep playing on the ludo while munching their chips to their mouths. 

“No—no, don’t try to put me back to my start,” the hamster protests, wiggling his petite tail as he goes being excited about one game. The puppy furrows his brow and goes darker as he thinks hard to move on the board. Yet, he puts Soonyoung’s pin back into the first turn. Then he grins widely. 

“Sorry,” he mutters silently, giving Soonyoung to throw the dice. 

The hamster growls, crawling closer to Cheol before he throws himself instead of the dice. “No, you cheater, loser—!” He protests and bites the puppy’s head. They fight. The hamster keeps throwing his tantrum while the puppy tries to get off his grip. 

“Jihoon—daddy help me!!” He shouts. However, the help doesn’t come at right time. Cheol has to endure the bite from the hamster. Several cracks in his voice when the hamster bites too hard. 

The master of the puppy and hamster come. They put a hand around their waist, clearing their throat as they bridle their emotion. 

“What is it?” Jihoon asks. He looks at the guilty hamster and rubs the head of his puppy hybrid. 

“I’m sorry b-but Cheol has played unfair with this,” his finger points at the game which is a mess. The pins are shattered. The board is scattered. Also, the hamster starts sobbing silently. 

Seokmin kneels before him, taking the hamster into his hug and caressing his back. He does aim to cool him down, “sssh..it’s okay, it’s just a game, right? Don’t try harder to win—besides, it is Cheol’s property, remember?” 

The hamster just nods right away, yet he still sobs. Seokmin moans with defeat. 

“Just…play with something, shall we?” the man looks up to Jihoon, signals him to reveal the gift, “I smell a gift from Jihoon hyung for my sweetheart.” 

The hamster wipes down his tear. With his swollen eyes, he glances at the puppy’s master. “Really?” he mumbles. Jihoon chuckles. 

The puppy pouts. “I thought you would never give someone else besides me,” he demurs. 

Jihoon bumps his nose to Cheol’s cheek and snickers. “Well, my puppy, it’s a gift for you both. A crab doll.” 

“But I’m hamster…” 

“And I am a dog. It doesn’t suit with my liking,” the puppy adds. Jihoon cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter