Five

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Eunji? It's Taeyeon unnie."

"Ahh, unnie. How are you? It's been a while." 

"I'm fine.. Just a little bit busy. I have something important. Let's meet up"

"Ah.. It's about the threat? I also want to show you something"

"Okay, let's meet at our usual place"

"Okay"

Eunji hang up the call. She was in the middle of having lunch with Bomi. 

"Jiji, who's that?" Bomi ask. She just come from the wash room when Eunji talking. 

"Ahh, my friend. She want to meet up" Eunji clean with a napkin and drink the water. 

"But I heard something about threat. Did you got threat?" Bomi being a curious person she is, asking. 

"Ah.. No. It's not that. Just some matter. Are you done? Let's go back to work" Eunji immediately change the topic. Bomi nodded and they walk out together from the restaurant with Eunji hand around her waist. 

When Eunji send Bomi to her workplace, she saw Chorong talking to a guy outside the building. She walk closer and pat Chorong shoulder. 

"Chorong?" Chorong turn around. 

"Oh Eunji, what are you doing here?" Chorong shocked face was funny but Eunji more interested to the guy in front of them. 

"I just sent Bomi to the recording room." Eunji said but her eyes never leave the guy. Chorong who notice it quickly introduce them.

"Eunji-ah, this is Suho. He's my friend. Suho, this is Eunji. My best friend" both of them shake hand.

"Ah.. Chorong-ah, I got to go. I had a meeting in 30 minute. It's nice to have lunch with you.  See you when I see you. Bye" Suho wave a goodbye and  bow his head to Eunji. 

"Who's he?" Eunji ask Chorong while her eyes never leave Suho who enter a sport car and drove away. 

"He's my friend. We meet at Zz club." Chorong said. 

"Zz club? You went there without me? Heol.. That's my favourite place you know it." Eunji punch Chorong shoulder lightly. 

"Hahaha sorry. That time I wanna be alone." Chorong said while smiling to Eunji. 

"Do you have problem? Want to share?" Eunji put her arm around Chorong shoulder. 

"Nah.. I'm fine. Hey, I need to work. You didn't go to your office?"

"Ah.. No, I'm meeting my friend." Eunji said hoping Chorong didn't ask further. 

"Ah..okay then. Bye~" they wave at each other. Before Chorong walk off, she whisper to Eunji. 
"Someone gonna be jealous. Look at 2nd floor" then she walk away. 

Eunji furrow her eyebrow and turn around. There, she saw Bomi at the window looking straight at them. She wave and give a fighting feature before enter her car going to meet Taeyeon. 

Once she arrive, she been guide to the room at the back of the cafe. She already used to it since she meet Taeyeon a few time there. 

"Hey unnie!" Eunji excitedly wave her hand to Taeyeon. 

"Hey! Come. Tiff, bring us the usual please" Taeyeon said to the brunette beside her. 

Eunji already grow fond with Taeyeon when they together working on this threat. She also befriend with Tiffany, the cafe owner and Taeyeon's girlfriend.

Since Eunji hired Taeyeon to investigate,  the death threat lessen..  Before, she got 2 threat every month. It's already 2 month pass since she hired Taeyeon, but she only got 2 threat. She already gave it to Taeyeon the paper she got.
 First threat she got is when she just win a big tender. At first, she just thought it was just a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter