Six

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji ran to the front desk once she arrive at the hospital. 

"Chorong. Park Chorong" she breathlessly said. 

"ICU Ward number 3. Floor 3" Eunji quickly push the elevator open but it's seem like forever. She quickly climb up the stair. She open the stair door quickly and scan her surrounding. 

"Number 3...number 3...ahha! Sunny unnie!" She run to Sunny who was crying beside Sooyoung. 

"Wha... What happen?" She ask. Sunny cry more and hug Sooyoung tightly. 

"Chorong got hit by a drunk driver. She walk out from the club to her car across the road. When she's in the middle of the road, suddenly a car hit her.." Sooyoung explain. Eunji wipe her face and lean on the wall. 

'Why I didn't follow her today.. Wae... It's my fault... My fault.. If only I follow her... She won't be inside.. '

Eunji silently crying. Her body slide down on the wall. 

"It's my fault... " Eunji said. Sunny lift her head when she heard it. 

"What do you mean?" Eunji quickly kneel in front of Sunny. "It's my fault. She came earlier.. And ask me to accompanying her. B-but I reject.. I shouldn't reject her request... It's my fault... I'm sorry" Eunji take Sunny hand and put her forehead on it. Sunny heart broke when she saw Eunji like that. 

"It's not your fault.. She's gonna be alright... Okay.. Eunji-ah.. Everything gonna be okay" Sunny pull Eunji up but startled when Eunji yanked her hand. 

"No! Everything is NOT okay! If I follow her, this not gonna happen!" Eunji scream. She slump her body at the wall. 

"It's my fault.... " she crying hard make Sunny pull her in a tight hug. 
"Shh... It's not.. Shh... She's okay.. Eunji-ah.. You need to be strong okay?" Sunny once again trying to coax the wailing CEO. Eunji shake her head.. She grip Sunny shirt tightly... 

Eunji's phone beep. She ignore it at first but Sunny ask her to read it. 

'I've warn you'

Eunji read the text. She gasp and out of anger.. She throw her phone to the floor startling both Sunny and Sooyoung. 

"Arghh! you bastard!" Eunji scream. Sunny quickly hug Eunji tightly. 

"Hey, what happen?" Sunny ask. She forgot her tear when she saw Eunji this miserable. 

"Unnie, can I borrow your phone?" Eunji ask. Sunny gave her the phone while Sooyoung pick the handphone that Eunji throw. 

"It's maybe already broke. Just throw it away unnie" Eunji wipe her tears before calling someone.

"Hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter