Eight

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here, a gift for you. 

--------------------------------

 

"Arghh!!" Eunji scream in pain when the bullet buried deep in her right leg. She can move her hand. Instead, she just shake her head. 

 

"Shut up!" Suho pointed the pistol to Eunji forehead.

 

"Baby, let's go. Just let your man finish her" the woman pull Suho. After they both left, three men come in.

 

"Hello there little tough girl... " a man with scar on his face pat her cheek.

 

When she turn her face,the men laugh.

She remember them,they're the one who abduct her. 

 

"You bastard!" Pak! Eunji head turn when one of the man slap her. 

 

"Keep quite girl... Or I'll beat you." The man sit on the table at the corner of the room after shut using tape. 

 

Eunji struggling to release herself but get exhausted. She then fell asleep in sitting position in the room with the three men playing cards.

 

 

***********************

 

Taeyeon and the squad gather at the said bridge. They drove to the last place where the signal went off. 

 

When they arrive, Taeyeon saw a black Mercedes belong to Eunji. She open the door but there's no Eunji. The police separate to inspected the surrounding. Taeyeon saw a few bullet hole at the back of the car also the punctured tyre. 

 

"Detective!" One of the man call her. 

 

"Here! We found something" Taeyeon run to the police and  look at the things they found. 

 

"It's Eunji coat and the tracker I gave to her." Taeyeon take the coat and turn it over, there she found the damage tracker at the collar. 

 

"" Taeyeon curse silently. 

 

"Camera." Taeyeon quickly run to the car back and search for the camera. Luckily, the camera is fine and she quickly take it. 

 

"Let's go back to the police station. I need to watch this camera."

 

They return to the police station. The reporter already gather at the police station after the news of Eunji got kidnap release with Taeyeon command. 

 

They straight to the IT room and give the camera to the police. 

 

Taeyeon watch how Eunji drive to her house with the car trailing behind her. Then, the car make a u-turn. Eunji purposely to drive toward the unfinish bridge with the car behind her. When they we're in the middle of the road,one of the man take out the pistol and shoot her car. The camera shake a few minute before stop. Then,the man get out. They wear a mask. Eunji struggling and try to hit the man. The three men repeatedly hit her. Eunji manage to dodge but she got tired. When the man saw her breathless, they take off her coat and stomo on it. Then, they drag Eunji into the car and drove away. 

 

"They bring her to the different place. Track the car plate number." Taeyeon roughly wipe her face. She take her phone and call her wife. 

 

"Hello?"

"Hello boo! How's Eunji?  Did you found her?"

"No.. Can you go to the hospital? We need to tell her families"

"Sure, drive carefully"

"Okay, love you"

"love you too"

 

Taeyeon ask three police to follow her to the hospital. She need to protect Eunji's family. 

 

She greet her wife and they both walk to the Ward. The polices waited at the front door. 

 

Knock knock

 

Taeyeon slowly open the door. She saw Sunny and another girls in the Ward. 

"Detective, how's Eunji? Where is she?" Sunny ask. 

"We're still tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter