Nine

Heart DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "This is the police. Put down your weapon!  You're completely surrounded! Lift your hands up and walk out!" 
When Eunji heard it, she smile. The rushing step outside the room make her quickly stand up and hold the pistol tightly. 

"Yah! How can you escape??" Suho and Bomi enter the room. 

Eunji heard the noise of the pistol shooting. 

Eunji aim the pistol to Suho. Bomi hide behind Suho. 

"Surrender Suho. You guys are busted" Eunji smirk.

"No! Let's go baby." Suho held Bomi hand and leave the room. 

"Freeze! Put down your weapon!" Eunji heard Taeyeon voice outside the room. 
She ran out and kick Suho back. His pistol flew away. 

Bomi already kneel down and Suho finally put his hands up. 

"Kim Junmyeon, you're under arrest for kidnapping and threating Miss Hung Eunji, and Yoon Bomi, you're under arrest for abetting. Officer, take them" Taeyeon said calmly while cuffing both of them. 

"Unnie!" Eunji ran toward Taeyeon and hug her. 

"Are you okay Eunji-ah? Are you hurt?" Taeyeon touch Eunji face and arm. 

"My leg" Eunji said. She lift her trouser reveal the wound. 

"Paramedic!" Taeyeon said before a few paramedic came in with a stretcher. 

They bring all men to the police station while Eunji and Taeyeon go to the hospital by using an ambulance. 

"Thank you unnie" Eunji hold Taeyeon hand. 

She already got a treatment and was place in a same room with Chorong by Eunji request to make it easier for the police to take care of them. 

"Don't mention it" Taeyeon pat Eunji head. Sunny, Sooyoung, Naeun,Tiffany Namjoo and Hayoung just watch them. 

"Urghh... " a small voice beside Eunji's bed startled them. 

"Chorong-ah, are you awake?" Sunny hold her sister hand.  Chorong's eyes slowly open. 

"Finally! Thank God. Syoung-ah, call the doctor!" Sunny hold Chorong hand tight. 

Chorong felt weird when she saw many eyes on her. She turn to her left and shocked when she saw Eunji on the bed. 

"Please wait outside" the doctor voice make them all walk outside leaving  the doctor. 

After run a few test on her body and ask some question,the doctor smile.

"Congratulations Miss Park. Your condition is good." The doctor ask the nurse to open the door. 

"How's my sister, doc?" Sunny ask. 

"She's getting better.  Her wound are getting okay and also her stitches."

"Thank God. Thank you doctor" Sunny said before holding Chorong's hand tightly. 

The doctor excuse herself and walk out with the nurse. Chorong once again look at Eunji direction and smile when she saw Eunji smiling. 

"What are you doing here?"

"There's a lot happen when you're 'sleeping'. We'll talk later okay?" Sunny said. 

"Glad you're awake now" Eunji said. Chorong just nodded and give a small smile. 

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Chorong ask Taeyeon and Tiffany who stand beside Eunji bed. 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon and this is my wife, Tiffany Kim. I'm a detective." Taeyeon smile while Chorong furrow her eyebrow. 

"Detective? Ah.. Is it about the death threat, Eunji-ah?" Chorong said. Eunji nodded. 

"It's solve already. Dont worry" Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter