Chapter 12

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun said he will call him but it's been two hours and Taeyong is restless. He's already in his bed under the covers, ready to let sleep taking over but his mind won't allow him. He's too worried. He decided to call him and not to wait any longer, he dialed his number and waited. 

 

His phone is  neither turned off or  has no battery, damn it. He needs to sleep or tomorrow he'll walk like a dead body in the corridors. He closed his eyes and tried instead to think about what happened in the last two days and how he got a boyfriend now. 

 

 

Morning

Taeyong was on his way to his locker, looking like a zombie. He really tried to sleep last night but it didn't work because he has such a creative mind that imagined what could happen to Jaehyun after he got back. Damn you Jung Jaehyun for not calling. 

 

"Hey Tae!" Ten yelled to his direction, he opened his locker and gave him a look to say he's listening. 

 

"Winwin is in a bad mood, I think he and Yuta had a fight" Ten said leaning on the lockers looking at Winwin from afar getting things out of his own locker. 

 

"Do you know about what?" Taeyong was shocked, they sometimes didn't get along like every other couple but having a fight? He couldn't imagine a scene which Yuta is yelling at his best friend. Yuta will die first before yelling at Winwin. 

 

"I don't know, we need to talk to him to understand what happened between them" 

 

With that Taeyong closed his locker and went to his direction with Ten. 

 

"Hey Win, are you up to meet for lunch after school?" He asked checking his best friend in the process, it seems that he also didn't get much sleep over the night. He hates seeing him like that, Winwin has a soft spot in his heart. He's like his little brother and he'll do anything to make him smile again. 

 

"Okay, I'll talk to you guys later I have Biology in the second building I have to go now" He said with a forced smile and waved for goodbye.

 

He and Ten sighed, heading to Math the most hated subject on their schedule. They sat at their usual table at the back, right beside the window. 

 

"So I noticed Hansol got his eyes on you" Ten said with a knowing smile waiting for Taeyong to respond to him. 

 

"It's a shame that he's showing it by being annoying and needy" He snorted, the guy is needy as hell. 

 

"Oh my god, no one will ever be enough for you" Ten muttered under his breath, opening his math book.

 

"Don't worry about me, worry about your potential boyfriend over there I think some girl is ready to take him away from you" He mentioned to Johnny going to his seat with Jessica trailing right after. 

 

"Oh look, your potential boyfroend  just entered the room go and give him a greeting kiss like the one you had in Mark's party " Ten said with a smirk, he looked towards the door and saw Jaehyun entering the room in a hurry and the teacher entering right after the moment he managed to get to his seat. What the actual ? How Ten found out? 

 

Ten was content to see his best friend reacting like that, eyes so big and his jaw almost reaching the floor from the shock. The funny thing is  he actauly said it to but if he only knew how he wanted to grab Jaehyun this instant and kiss the hell out of him. Right after slapping him in the face for not making contact with him of course. 

 

He couldn't concetrate in what the teacher said, so he threw Jaehyun glances every two seconds after Ten didn't agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter