Chapter 4

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong didn't know how to respond to that. He thinks it's getting out of hand really fast. But he couldn't resist when Jaehyun reconnected their lips again that night. The kiss was not harsh or rushed, it felt like it was full of passion and lust. No one ever kissed him that way, so gentle but fierce at the same time. 

The way Jaehyun's hands held his cheeks and caressed it with his thumbs made him to melt at the spot. He really tried to pull away and resist him, not letting the fact Jaehyun was actually right to show and  make his ego even bigger.

His hands were on Jaehyun's chest, responding just with the same lust and passion. Jaehyun's hands travelled to his waist pulling him closer to his body, pushing him against the wall so their bodies can't have even the smallest gap between them.

 Their tongues battled for awhile, Taeyong decided to give up eventually and just to follow the latter, liking the slow pace the older was leading the kiss. After that Jaehyun's lips went to his collarbone, ravishing his skin. 

 "J- Jaehyun, don't leave a mark..ahh" Taeyong tried to protest the act but at the same time pulled him closer to his neck with his fingers in his soft brown strands of hair.

 "Jung Jaehyun it's not over!" They heard a girly yelling, they looked at the entrance and found it empty. 

 "To be honest I'm relieved, after what you said you are going to do I prepared for the worse" Taeyong said breathing hard. 

 "It doesn't matter what I did, it mattered how I did it" Jaehyun said with a serious face and walked away. What does that mean?  

 

To say that Jaehyun made him confused will be an understatment. The simple sentence he said before he left him in the restroom didn't leave his mind for a second.  It didn't matter what he did but it mattered how he did it? What the is that even mean? 

Taeyong is confused as hell. He always thought Jaehyun is playing with him because he liked his rude comments that were shot back at him every time he said something to Taeyong. He thought that maybe it's the fact he was the first to say no to him and didn't fall at his charms, that it was a thrill to Jaehyun. But it's been way too long for it being a thrill and every second that's passing he's more sure the latter is not the person he always used to think he is. 

He's not the big play boy Taeyong was sure he is, he actaully tried to stay away from girls that showed interest in him, he also was very persistent every time he bumped into him. Jaehyun was always determind to prove he has an affect on Taeyong, affect he couldn't resist. 

Jaehyun was right even after all the efforts of Taeyong trying to stay strong and avoid it as much as he can. But every time he fell. Maybe Jaehyun has an interest in him? 

No, it can't be. He didn't know what to do with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter