Chapter 7

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think it's time to go back" Jaehyun decided after he noticed it's already three in the morning. 

 

"What do you mean to go back?" Taeyong didn't understand. 

 

"To go back to our homes, you said you are not planning to go until I do and it's very late now your parents must be worried" Jaehyun said and stood up from the bench, looking at Taeyong who's not planning to go anytime soon. 

 

"My parents are out of town so no one at home is worried about me and what the hell are you going to do? Go back to that monster that is probably waiting for you and do only god knows what?" Taeyong was worked up because Jaehyun is back on being  an idiot again. After what he told him he's planning to go back and get beaten up? 

 

"You don't understand" Jaehyun said avoiding his eyes.

 

"Then explain it to me" Taeyong demanded gently, standing so he's in front of the other looking for eye contact. 

 

"I can't run away from it and then go back like nothing happened, I thought so too before until I understood that it's not going to happen" Jaehyun still wasn't looking at him. He knew himself that his emotions are shown on his face and that he can't hide them so he's trying to hide in this way. Taeyong was having none of it, he raised Jaehyun's face with his hand on his cheek so they can finally look at each other's eyes.

 

"What do you mean? What is happening when you get back?" Taeyong saw him trying to find the right words for this. 

 

"He's beating me twice worse then before because of the anger I cause him when I'm running away, I still do it every time because I just can't let him do it without to fight back as much as I can" Jaehyun replied and damn it, Taeyong didn't want him to come back there. 

 

"Listen, you are not going back there I'm not letting you" 

 

That was something Jaehyun never expected to happen even in his wildest dreams. 

 

"What the hell are you saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter