Chapter 16

Lovely Incident JAEYONG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tuesday, a day that a campfire of the soccer team is being held at the beach. All of them are going to be there, if they can finish this day at one piece. They have two tests today, in math and biology the most hated subjects to Taeyong. He'd rather be ran over by a truck then doing them both at the same day. 

 

He was making his way to his locker, it was only the beginning of the day and he wished for it to be over. After opening his locker he noticed from the corner of his eye in Yuta and Winwin, they made up a few days ago. Winwin said they went for dinner and talked it through, one problem was solved. On another note, apperantly by what Jaehyun told him the other day when he went to Johnny, the taller and Ten were seeing each other. 

 

Since then Johnny took some space from them because he didn't want to be near the Thi, he tried to get over him desperatly. It means that Jaehyun being the good best friend he is was with him to not leave him alone, so Taeyong didn't have much time with him in the last couple of days. He missed him badly, at least they have today the campfire. 

 

"Hi babe" He heard from behind him near his ear, he turned around and saw Jaehyun smirking at him. 

 

He looked to his right and left, closed his locker when he saw no one payed attention to them and dragged him to the near empty calssroom. 

 

"I missed you" Taeyong admitted shyly, looking down to his feet. 

 

"I know baby, I wanted to wish you good luck for the first test before it started" Jaehyun smiled widly, putting his arms around his tiny waist bringing him closer.

 

"Are you coming to get me today before the campfir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter