"Oppa!"

Once upon in Seoul ~★

*Minho POV*

"Oppa!" I heard someone call me from behind, I turned around to see who it is... OMG!!! I...ii.iiiii.ss t...h....at.... YURI? I thought.. A beautiful girl with long black hair came running towards me.. My jaws fell to the ground as I saw my biggest crush, closest friend, prettiest girl.. er... not MY prettiset girl but KWON YURI.. The love of my life... the girl who went to L.A. for studies... She was a beauty!!! I was still in a daze when she came over and snapped me out of dreamland.... "Oppa, Oppa?!? OPPA!" she yelled at me.. I was startled and my cheeks were as red as a tomato.. "Kwon Yuri, how dare you shout at me!" I acted that I was angry and pinched her nose.. "Oppa, are you not happy that I am back?" Yuri asked me with innocent eyes. Of course I am happy, I could fly to the sky, but no, I can't be too obvious, I can't show to much love.. "A little, my peace is destroyed now" I lied.. She pouted and turned her back against me...  "Fine! Then I am going back to L.A." she thretened me, I grabbed her hand right away as she started to walk away.... 

*Yuri POV*

Hpmhh! Minho oppa is not happy I came back, I was starting to run away when he grabbed my hand and turned me around. Our face were so close that we could kiss.. Yeah, he is my iternal crush, like FOREVER!!! He backed off but my bracelett was stuck to his shirt and I fell against him... He grabbed me and I fell on his "full of muscle" chest... i could hear my heart pumping and his heart beating, it was embarrassing but I wish I could stay like this forever.... :)

*Minho POV*

Woohoo! Yuri is on me now! Arghh! Minho, stop thinking, she is never going to fall for you this clumsy guy.. I thought. I helped Yuri up and dusted the dust on the back of my shirt and asked is she still ok. "Yep! Still in the pink of health!" Yuri said but she was blushing like crazy! We decided to go to the amusement park to play after putting her lugage at my house. Yes, she is staying at my house as her parents are dead. So, I would be meeting her everyday:)