On the plane (JongSica)

Once upon in Seoul ~★

 Jessica POV

Great! I am sitting with Jonghyun oppa! Finally some time with him...... WHAT! He is asleep already? Aside fron a dinosaur, he is also a pig! Arghh!

When Jonghyun woke up....

Jonghyun POV

*Yawn* I woke up and saw Jessica beside be sleeping. She lookes beautiful when she is sleeping... HEY! Snap out of it! You are with Yuri now but... why do I feel a certain weird feeling in me? It feels like... LOVE? No, it can't be but.... what do I do? Right then, the steward served our lunch and I woke her up. I put the food on the tray in front of her and lightly pushed her, than harder, than harder untill when I pinched her she woke and and pushed me, causing the food in front of her to drop. Luckily it is still in the tin foil and didn't spill everywhere but when she bend down, I saw her brea** and based on my experience at my mother's bra shop, it was a C 31.. Woah! She is big! But my black pearl is bigger; D 26! Hehehe! Call me a ert but whatever! She picked up the food and gave me her icy glare. "Hey! Pabo! Why did you pinch me!" she yelled and pouted.. "Aniyo! Arosso! You were sleeping so soundly but we were supposed to eat!

Jessica POV

I could feel Jonghyun looking at my brea** when I bend down. Heh! erted little dino boy. I picked the food up and yelled "Hey! Pabo! Why did you pinch me!" and pouted. Everyone says I look cute when I pout but I only pout for special people! "Aniyo! Arosso! You were sleeping so soundly but we were supposed to eat!" Oops! My fault, heheh! -.-|| "But you could have just waited till I woke up! I want more sleep!" "Fine, you sleep and I would eat first. If the steward comes and collect food later, you have nothing to eat. I won't say anything." he said and crossed his arms. "Sorry!" I said and leaned towards him. Right than, a fat guy was walking through and hit Jonghyun oppa to me and our lips touched. Jonghyun oppa pulled away, not wanting to face me. So, all thanks to the fat guy, we didn't talk for the whole trip...

Author's Note

Yeah, MinYul was longer so so so sorry guys. But my baised IS MinYul. Hope you guys won't hate me! :)