Love-dovey

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Yuri POV

When we were walking around and trying the rides, it just happens like the other time when Minho oppa and I went to the amusement park after I came back. But this time, we gave kisses and hugs plus the cheek-pinching whatsoever that happened with Minho oppa. Nice cute comments on us and bad comments about whatsoever. Key "umma" looked like he was happy for both Jonghyun and I, Onew oppa was too busy eating his chicken, Tamin looked as innocent as ever and Minho oppa looked like he was going to puke. Jealous much? Hpmmh!

Jonghyun POV

I looked at Yuri, the happiest woman I have ever met, my first love.... But I looked at Minho once in a while and I noticed he was jealous. I knew he liked Yuri...

flashback

We were having a group chat at SHINee's dorm. It was confession time. "Taemin, you start first." Key ordered him. "I like a girl called Sulli and I joined the dance competition. That's pratically it!" Taemin said. "Jonghyun, your turn." "Ok. I like a girl and you guys know her. That's it. My life is boring you know..." I said and laid back. "Minho, your turn." "Ok.......Erm.....I......." "Stop stammering and just shoot it out!" Onew hyung said out of frustration. "Fine! I like Yuri and she IS my first love and whoever snatches her away from me, you will be sorry." Minho said and burried his face in his hands. "What?" I exclaimed. How can Minho be liking the girl I like? That's like..... BETRAYAL! Not really but I told him before who I like when we were in pre-school and he knows very clearly I like Yuri. "Ok, you like Yuri say WHAT! You like Yuri? Like when?" Key exclaimed. "Since Middle School" Minho said and shot me a look, I gave him a glare....

back to now

Even though I liked Yuri first, I felt a little guilty of liking the same girl that Minho likes. But netherless, I still love Yuri with sll my heart.

 

Author's Note:

Fixed the one on top but not this one yet, YAHH!