At the airport + On the plane (MinYul)

Once upon in Seoul ~★

A few days later (Ya sorry, I am rushing this alot, looking forward to MinYul and JongSica marriage. Might be a little out of the world but... Let's just see... ;p)

Narrator POV

SNSD and SHINee met at the airport, going to Venice (my homeland!?) together. They are at the airport. What is going to happen on the plane?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri POV

Yay! We met at the airport and checked in and whatsoever of a process when you do when you go overseas. When I received the tickets, I received the biggest shock of my life (not really).. I was not seating with Jonghyun oppa, who am I sitting with? I mean sitting with Yoongie or Sica or the rest of the girls are great but I would really want to seat with Jonghyun oppa. Let's just see who sits beside me later...

Boarding the plane

I was saying goodbye to Seoul, my parents, my house, where I fell in love for the first time... oh, let's not talk about that. I bid farewell to my parents as this is a SOLID 1 month trip we planned. To take a rest from performances, school, mv(lol), and...... just hectic life. I rolled my luggage up but Jonghyun oppa was fighting to roll the luggage for me, so sweet! Exactly when I went to US and oppa brought me there..... SNAP OUT KWON YURI! Think of what he have done to you.... I can't control my tears.. Whatever... I went up the plane and the stewardess led me to sit A-777 (just random ok?) and it was on the outside. Jonghyun oppa was sitting two rows in FRONT of me.. Not fair! I want to sit with him. Just than, a familiar male voice said "Yuri, can you let me in?" I turned around and was SHOCKED! He is sitting beside me! Plus, on the inside! What's this crap about?

Minho POV

Hehehehe! I was actually sitting beside Jessica but I secretly switched my air ticket with Jonghyun ( if you ever can) so I could sit with Yuri... Smart right?! I can spend time with Yuri and maybe gain her trust once again and than her heart. Hehehehe....

Yuri POV

Ok ok Kwon Yuri, calm down, it's just him... JUST HIM! I hate/ love him! When am I going to do to break this awkwardness? He got inside and sat down while I was just looking at the pull down plate thingy below the small television. He took out a book to read while I took at my iPad to play games. I took off my sneakers which Jonghyun oppa bought for my birthday. I cuddled up with a pillow my mother gave me on my 7th birthday and my favorite cartoon Hello Kitty pillow Minho oppa gave me... WAIT!!! Why did I bring this along? He would tease me, oh gosh!

Minho POV

I saw the pillow that I gave her on her birthday.. So.. This means she still likes me, or still know me as a friend. "Yuri, why do you bring this pillow?" I asked her, determined to know everything. "Nothing, just a normal pillow which I can sleep on and dirty and whatever if I spill soup it won't dirty my clothes and throw it away." she said. I pretended to be disappointed and just replied an "Oh." and turned away but I know she didn't mean what she said be cause

1# The pillow was super clean

3# I was friends with her when we were wearing diapers. I know her inside out... Almost..

So it was nothing, I sniggered softly. I just realized that Sooyoung wasn't with the rest of SNSD, another good sign!