034

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene was waiting for Seulgi to finish showering before they could go down and eat lunch, so she decided to check her emails and also her twitter account first. She padded to their mini living room in their suite and picked up the laptop that was sitting on the center table.

After it was connected to the Wi-Fi, notifications started to pinged.

Upon checking, she saw a bunch of threads with her username tagged. Her forehead creased and decided to back read all the conversations.

 

@seojohnny: Don’t you dare disturb them @bunnyrene @seulgibear. They’re busy doing adult stuffs. 😂

@moonstarr: @seojohnny what kind of adult stuffs? Like exchanging salivas? 😏🤔😁 @bunnyrene @seulgibear

@solaryong: eww, why do you have to point that out? 🙄 @moonstarr @seojohnny @bunnyrene @seulgibear

 

Irene’s eyes widened at how they’re talking about them via social media. She continued to read while she got to decide whether she’d laugh at them or kill them the moment they arrive back home.

 

@ksjkrys: Guys, do you happen to understand that @bunnyrene might be reading this now and she’s already plotting something on how we should die, right? 🗡️💣✂️⛏️💉🔫🏹 @seojohnny @moonstarr @solaryong

@jyunho: ohhh! Don’t be so loud in here, kids. I can already see her nostrils getting bigger from there. 🤫🤭 @seojohnny @moonstarr @solaryong @ksjkrys

 

Truth be told, Irene was now fuming only that there was no smoke coming out for some effect. These doofus dared to spread this kind of conversation where everyone can read about it. She could see herself diminishing with the fact that there were so many likes and retweets.

 

@jessjung: hahaha!! Should we make the couple trend? Their already popular without them knowing, should we? Should we? 🤔 @seojohnny @moonstarr @solaryong @ksjkrys @jyunho @seohyunnie

@seojohnny: it would be funny if I’m seeing noona’s real time reaction for this one! 🤩@jessjung

@seohyunnie: i’m not going to take part in this, although I would really like to see lovey-dovey shots of them. @seojohnny @ moonstarr @solaryong @ksjkrys @jyunho

 

Irene shut her laptop close with a loud thud, just in time, Seulgi came out of the bathroom clad in her red checkered polo blouse and a black skinny pants.

She blinked.

Her wife’s mood was a little off as she approached Irene.

“What’s with your sour face wife?” She asked, her head was tilting to the right. Irene couldn’t help but appreciate how adorably cute Seulgi was.

Suddenly, her foul mood subsiding.

Her cousins and friends were very cheeky, but she loved them, despite that.

Irene shook her head and pinched Seulgi’s cheeks. “It’s nothing. Can we have lunch now? I’m hungry.”

Seulgi grinned. “I need you to do something for me first.”

Curious, she asked. “What is it, Seul?”

Then Seulgi yanked Irene, making the girl stumbled on the taller girls lap. Irene’s eyes widened while Seulgi wrapped her arms around her wife and snuggled closer as she kissed her jaw.

“Just stay here for a while Hyun.” She whispered, her head was at the crook of her neck. Irene could smell Seulgi’s scent, the vanilla with citrus scent gushing through her nostrils. It calmed her down and gave in by resting her head on top of Seulgi’s head.

“You could just tell me to cuddle. I’m not that bad to give it to you.” Irene chuckled playfully, amused. But the latter shook her head.

“But I don’t want a cuddle. I want something more. Can you give it to me?”

Irene pulled out from Seulgi and looked at her. She couldn’t see any hint of playfulness in her eyes. She was serious and she gulped unconsciously.

“W-what d-do you mean?”

Irene tripped on her words that she mentally scowled for being a human stutter. Seulgi didn’t answer and started to lean forward. Irene didn’t know what to do, this side of Seulgi made her panic at times because she was so aggressive and intense in just a snap of fingers.

Her heart swell as her heart rate increased due to the close proximity but her eyelids fluttered close instantly waiting for those soft lips that she grew addicted to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter