037

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was their last day in Slovenia.

Today, they would visit the Lake Bled to explore and see what that area could offer to them.

Seulgi was the first one to wake up this time. She wanted to savor every moment spent with her and it includes waking up next to her.

She smiled.

If this would be the outcome of the arranged marriage, she regretted nothing and was glad that it happened if it would mean waking up next to Irene for the rest of her life.

Seulgi used each passing minutes productively by watching Irene sleep. She looked like a goddess in her own way, and the sunlight that escaped with ease from the somewhat dim lit room added much effect on her wife’s glow.

She was perfect – Perfectly gorgeous human being.

And she won’t get tired looking at her all day.

She brushed some stray hairs that covered Irene’s face and tucked it behind her ear. The older girl stirred on her sleep. For a moment, Seulgi stopped breathing, afraid that her gesture might wake her goddess up.

But when she was sure that Irene was still asleep, she let out a sigh of relief only to be shocked at her unguarded defense.

“You had a good time watching an amazing view?” Irene blurted out, her eyes still closed but she was smiling.

Seulgi bit her inside cheek. She doesn’t know what to say after her wife caught her off guard.

When Irene heard no response, she opened her eyes to see a pair of dark orbs staring straight into her eyes. She blinked.

Her lips curved into a smile that outshined the bright light from the sun. Seulgi hitched her breath, mesmerized at how pretty Bae Joohyun is.

God, she’s so damn beautiful. She thought.

“Good morning, bear.” Irene greeted, as she inched closer to stare at her flustered wife.

“She must be pretty for you to not say any word.” Irene teased, evidently, making Seulgi blushed on the spot.

“Very pretty, I must say.” She whispered and mirrored the smile of Irene. The latter chuckled heartily before giving her a soft kiss.

“Are you ready to visit Lake Bled for our last itinerary before we go back home?” Seulgi asked.

Irene’s forehead creased for a moment. She doesn’t want to leave yet, if you’re going to ask her. She was in a paradise with her most favorite person. And going back means, she’d have to face her battles without letting her loved ones being dragged because of her past.

And right at this moment, she was even worried at the mayhap in Seoul.

Without warning, Seulgi kissed her forehead.

“You don’t want to leave yet, huh?”

“I don’t want to face the paper works yet in the office because I know that it got piled up.”

“I don’t think Seohyun unnie is the type to dump all the works while you’re away.”

Irene shrugged and climbed out of bed, while doing some little stretching. “I guess you’re right. Oh, I need a warm bath.”

Seulgi laughed softly that Irene grew to love more. “Can I join you babe?”

“How about a no?” Irene raised an eyebrow at her. Seulgi pouted like a child, which made the older girl do an eye roll.

“Get your up here before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter