071

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Wait up!” Irene yelled from the vanity table sitting across her. She was conflicted whether she’d be using her Harry Winston’s Forget-Me-Not Diamond drop earrings she got from Paris.

Seulgi dragged her feet towards their room, clad in her midnight blue laced dress. Her hair was tied into a messy yet elegant bun. Her eyes turned into slits as she found her wife in clash with what jewelry she should be wearing.

“Baby…aren’t you done yet? We’re going to be late.”

“Yeah, almost done.”

Seulgi knew that Joohyun had this habit to be so nitpick when it comes to her jewelries. Well, it only happens when she’s attending an event. Seulgi won’t even care if it was just an ordinary company party thing but no, it’s Chaeyoung and Lisa’s wedding.

She even received a death threat – more like an ultimatum from Rose – because this chick has her own way to deal with things.

She can’t afford to lose Chae’s help when with her surprise for her wife. She wanted things to be perfect and the only way she could have it is by getting on that damned wedding on time since it’s Lisa’s soon to be wife’s requirement.

Lisa was not joking when she said to Seulgi that her baby girl could get scary when she wanted to be.

 

“Dude. The only choice you have is to get Joohyun on our wedding day on time. It’d be easy.” Lisa had to make it sound so cool when in fact, her very friend had her forehead creased in deep anxiety.

“Lisa you have no idea. It’d be a hard task for me to make. Trust me. She’s not easy to deal with. It would be next to impossible to have my wife on time at any events.”  Seulgi groaned in pure distress.

 

“Hyun…”

She was about to whine but as soon as her wife stood, dazzling in gorgeousness, in front of her with her brightest smile, Seulgi’s jaw dropped in utter admiration. She was yet again trapped in Joohyun’s captivating beauty. It was as if she was being swallowed in Joohyun’s own version of black hole – because Kang Seulgi simply can’t escape this intense gravitational pull of her wife.

“Pretty?” Was Irene’s one word question.

“Very.” Seulgi grinned. “The prettiest woman in my eyes.” Her grin subsided until it turned into a soft smile with her penetrating eyes locked on Joohyun’s brown orbs with the same intensity just as hers. Then the taller girl’s hand took place on her wife’s wavy locks as she curled it behind her left ear. “I love you, wife. I love you, Kang Joohyun.”

The raven held her wife’s cheeks and pulled her closer so that their foreheads could meet the same time they shut their eyes to enjoy this moment.

And just like that, the time was long forgotten.

Until the younger girl hear a soft giggle, causing her to open her eyes – instantly.

“I thought we should head to the wedding now? Let’s go. Chaeyoung would kill us. She hates it when you’re always late.” Irene reasoned out and that was what Seulgi kept on insisting earlier. That the monolid woman had to roll her eyes.

Smirking, Irene padded outside their room. “Come on now, baby. Let’s go.” She hollered.

Seulgi tilt her head backwards with a slight groan. “Ugh, she’d be the death of me and I love her so much.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter