It's The First Day (Chanyeol)

In Your Eyes

Chanyeol stands at the front of the university's gate, thinking that he might just skip first day today. He had made it clear to his mother that he will stop studying and just let him stay at home and die out of lonliness. But that wasn't the case and for the nth time after his mother barged into his room and broke his door because he made sure to lock it, he was forced to go to this ty place where he is sure he'll only be a one weird student because he can't see for 's sake.

He heaved a deep sigh, he doesn't have choice but to just continue whatever his mother started. 

"Sir, are we only going to stand here for the rest of the day?" Chanyeol sighed in annoyance.

"Will you just leave me alone. I told you not to follow me." When his mother told him he can have a company, he never thought it was Mr. Kim.

"But Sir, I have to make sure that you will be okay." Mr. Kim refutes

Chanyeol started walking towards the hallways, and thankfully his room would be only located at the first floor so no need for stairs. "And if I say now that I am not okay, would that change anything?"

"Sir, if this is about-

"No, you can leave now." Chanyeol moved his head left to right as he heard a lot of bustling and noises from people. 

"Sir, I'll just accompany you to your room and I'll go, I promise." Chanyeol grimaced. Right, he doesn't even know how will he be able to go to his room. "Fine." 

As he entered the room, he knew people were staring at him. If the silence around him when he is sure that they were so noisy earlier is not an indication, then he doesn't know what is. "Sir."

 

"You can leave now." Mr. Kim took a step back and bowed to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol made an effort to go to the back portion of the seats and no one even dared to help him get into. He took a seat after he made sure that this was it. 

 

The noises were back but it was a different kind of noise. There were murmurs and whispers. This was what he hated the most that made him decide not to go to school anymore. 

 

"Hey Byun!" He heard someone called just near him. "Wake up! It's the first day of school, man yet you are here sleeping." This man talks so loud, that's also one of the things Chanyeol hates the most. 

 

"Ugh! What? Leave me alone, Dae." Damn.

"Ok whatever you say Mr. Famous." He heard something that was being thrown and a loud cackling by Dae(?)

"Hey" Unknown to him this Byun guy was staring at him looking like being weirded out.