Lovers (Chanyeol)

In Your Eyes

Chanyeol's heart was beating so fast. Baekhyun loves him. 

"I-I

"Chanyeol, I love you. So, please stop pushing me away. Stop thinking that I deserve better because loving you is the best thing for me." 

Chanyeol groaned but he sounded happy. He was damn happy that someone like Baekhyun could love him. And as he enveloped Baekhyun in a hug, he knew that this is where he belongs, this is where they belong. "You idiot."

Chanyeol chuckled at that. Damn Baekhyun.

"Say it again." He heared Baekhyun whined at his chest. 

He tightened his hug and whispered.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so ing much Baekhyun." He felt Baekhyun's smile against his neck. 

"You're dumb. Really dumb." 

Chanyeol knows he should feel insulted but no, he was smiling as if it was a damn compliment. "I know, but I am your dumb."

Chanyeol felt him move away to look at him, when he felt hands cupping his face. "You're mine now, and I am yours, okay? And nothing even your blindness can stop me from loving you." Chanyeol closed his eyes and let his tears freely escape. 

Baekhyun is finally his. 

"Yeol, stop crying." Baekhyun tried his best to wipe those tears. 

"The tears won't just stop. I am so happy." Chanyeol heared him laugh and it's the best sound he had ever listened to and he doesn't mind listening to it the rest of his life. 

"Okay, now we have to clean your room, you big baby." Baekyun tapped his face. And he felt him walking away but he was quick to drag him back. 

Damn he can already think about how can they be a sickly sweet couple starting today.

"Yeeeolllll~"

"Let them clean that, I want to hug and kiss you and tell you how much I love you." Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun with him on the bed and starts raining kisses on his face.

"Ugh stop that! Yeol! Hahah stop that." 

Chanyeol heaved a deep sigh. "I want to see your face. I want to see you, Baek"

Baekhyun froze. He was starting to feel insecure. What if Chanyeol would find him ugly. 

"Baek, I know what you're thinking."

"Yeol, I am ugly"

"If you say that again, I am going to kiss you."

"Did you think I won't say it again? I also want to kiss you." 

And they did.