Love? (Chanyeol)

In Your Eyes

To say that Chanyeol does not believe in love is completely ridiculous. He may be tough outside but behind that facàde, he also wishes fairytale ending love stories either may he find his Cinderella. But does not the case anymore. 

He finds it hard to believe that someone will love him, a person who is blind. He dreamt of being a perefect man to his lover. Showing affection, and just completely be ridiculously in love.

Yet maybe, his incapability to see stopped him from dreaming. 

So when he started to get closer to Baekhyun, he didn't know he would be so doomed. 

Being with Baekhyun makes his stomach churns in different ways. He realized that butterflies really do exists from those sappy love stories and that his heart would skip a beat from just a mere sound from the smaller male. 

Stupid.

He's stupidly in love with Baekhyun.

Those feelings remained secret to everyone of course. He swear to saints and to all those species not to tell him, or anyone at that. Being with the smaller man is more than enough for him. He doesn't want to be a subject kind of person who is rejected by the adorable male. 

He also find it right though, because he is sure Baekhyun doesn't feel the same. 

 

 

Baekhyun is the kind of person who is known to everybody. No doubt why that Jongdae guy, the man who is so loud and whines all damn day called Baekhyun Mr. Famous.

Students are really over him asking him ona date completely ignoring his presence. And being the man in love he finds a hint of jealous in his whole body wanting to explode anytime, so he always find himself to be on the verge of tears every damn time  someone confesses to Baekhyun.

He could have done that actually.

Only if he is not blind. 

 

"Hey Mr. Kim, good morning." Chanyeol was broken from his reverie when he heard that angelic voice that always makes his knees wobble. 

"Oh Baekhyun, it's good that you're here. Can you accompany Sir Chanyeol to your room? You see he doesn't want an old man to be with him." Mr. Kim might actually know his feelings to this man in front of them. How mischievous.

"Oh that's not a problem Mr. Kim." He feels like someone holds his hand. "You can also bring his cane with you. He might not need it anymore, I'll be his eyes." 

He felt like crying. How can someone be so perfect like Baekhyun?

"Chanyeollie~ Let's go!" The taller man grunted.

"Baekhyun, stop calling me that!" He doesn't just like it, okay? It's making his one sided love worse. 

"Why? You like Mr. Shades more? Okay!" 

 

 

To say that nobody really cares about them being together all the time is wrong. He may not see it but the whispers and murmurs around them says it all. And he can definitely say it's not whispers at all because he can clearly hear the words, but he acts nonchalantly pretending he doesn't hear those. 

But what made him really realize is that those noises around him seems gone everytime he is with Baekhyun, because he didn't see him throwing daggers at them.

If he only sees how Baekhyun is when he is with him. He won't have those thoughts earlier.