Chapter V part II

Exposed: Secretly Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation

 

The two were walking down the stairs when Umji noticed that the television is on. She stop walking and Eunbi does too. "I thought you're living alone?" She ask and Sinb just shrug her shoulder. "I am. It must be my shorty friend. She likes to go here when it's weekend." She replied which earns Umji's knitted eyebrows. "She knows your passcode?" She asked again as they started walking again. The older of the two just laugh, not even bothering to answer Umji's question. As they reach the end of the stairs, they both saw Eunha and Sojung cuddling. Sinb cleared  to divert the attention of the two to her. "Too early huh? What's up lovers?" She started, the two fix their position and Eunha's eyes sparkled seeing the girl beside Sinb. "Omo! She's so cute!" The bunny squealed while Sinb just simply hide Umji on her back possessively. "Back off Jung." She warned. They started walking again and Sinb guided Umji to sit on the couch. She make sure that she was sitting between the bunny and her friend. Sinb introduced Umji to her friends. She didn't tell that their relationship is only for show because she knows how Sojung hate lying and Eunha's mouth is sometimes uncontrollable. After the introduction, Eunha decided to cook breakfast for them since she's good at that. While in the middle of having their dessert, Eunha's phone light up. It was a notification from their school's website. She opened it and read the content.

 

Anonymous posted:

I was walking last night on the street near Hwang Eunbi's apartment and guess what I saw!! Eunbi was hugging an unknown girl but based on the girl's hair color, I realized that she was the same girl on those leaked photos. Hwang Eunbi's girlfriend is in Korea!! She was dropped by Director Yul's personal driver and what's more cool is that, it seems like she stayed with Eunbi last night. She must be so lucky T.T I envied her huhu.. Here's some photos as a proof.

Eunha reads loudly and look at the photos. Eunbi who heard it check the school's website on her own phone. Seeing the photos just ruined her mood. She was irritated of those people who kept on talking about her. She just want to live peacefully and have her own privacy but those people are surely not giving it to her. Umji who saw the photos also is just sitting silently. "I-i'm sorry if you have to see this, when you just came to Korea." Sinb uttered. "I'll fix this soon, don't worry okay?" She continued as she held the younger's hand. "It's fine Sinb ah. I just didn't expect that it was that big of a deal for them." She smiled to Sinb knowing that the latter is bothered about it. 

 

After eating, Sinb decided to accompany Umji to the mall since the latter need to buy necessities for herself. After buying all her needs, Umji was supposed to give her credit card to the cashier but Sinb was fast and she gave hers instead. "I got it." She simply said and smile to Umji. The latter protested but Sinb just simply said that since Umji is staying at her apartment, she was her responsibility. Sinb then decided to buy some groceries also. And as they were having their lunch, Umji's phone rang. Her father was calling. Sinb who was blabbering about how her father always about Umji suddenly became silent. "Hello, dad?" She started, she put the call on loudspeaker so that Sinb would hear their conversations. "Did Mr. Yul's driver fetch you? Where are you?" He asked with his strict voice wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter