15 - COWARD

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yena's POV]

 


We looked for Hyewon around the house since we have something to talk about. It is an important matter although it's Yuri's birthday today.

 

 

"Where could she have been during these hours? I swear to God, she's going everywhere as if she teleports from time to time!" Yujin exclaimed impatiently.

 

 

 


The crowd also is a factor that's why we can't find Hyewon that easy, plus the party lights inside Yuri's house.

 

 

 

"You know how much Hyewon loves to eat right?" Yujin said.

 

 

 

"How am I supposed to know that?" I scratched my head and chuckled.

 

 

 


"Duh, you're schoolmates befo--"

 

 

 

"Oh! There she is!" I grabbed Yujin by her hoodie and directed her eyes to Hyewon and Yuri. Hyewon was holding Yuri's hand.

 

 

 

"Uh-oh bro, this is not a good sign." Yujin said. "You really need to make the move now or else Hyewon will!"

 

 

 

"I think they're talking about something important let us not distur--"

 

 

 

I was shocked when Yujin grabbed me and pulled me towards Yuri and Hyewon.

 

 

 


What the fucc. What should I do now..

 

 

 

Uhm...

 

 

 


What should I do? What should I say? This is so freaking dumb... 

 

 

 

"Bro! You can do this! It's time for you to be happy once again, okay? You can do this." Yujin tapped both of my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up.

 

 

 


I sighed deeply and whatever happens today... I don't care anymore!

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." this was the word that suddenly came out from my mouth. 

 

 

 


Hyewon and Yuri gazed at us as we approached them.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri! Yena has something to tell you!" Yujin said as she strongly pushed me towards Yuri. This is very awkward.

 

 

 

"What???" Hyewon asked Yujin, the confusion can be seen in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Just shut up bro and let's watch a love story unfold." Yujin said. It was loud and clear but I hope Yuri didn't hear that. This puppy is an idiot.

 

 

 


My face was so close to her. It's awkward. But I love the feeling. I can smell her perfume and I can see every detail of her face. I looked at her eyes and she was also looking at mine.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter