08 - CHASE

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri’s POV]

 

 

I woke up with a slight pain in my head. 

 


“Ow!” I exclaimed in pain while I touched my head. I still felt dizzy and all I can remember is Yena running towards me after everything went black.

 

My eyes roam around the room and I saw Chaeyeon, Sakura, Eunbi, and my best friend Chaewon looking at me.

 

“What happened?” I asked while still rubbing my head.

 

“You fainted Jo Yuri. You freaking fainted on your birthday!” Chaewon exclaimed, worry and concern can be seen just by the way she talked to me.

 

“Why did you chased Yena? And why did you used the stairs?! What has gotten in your head! Ugh!” Eunbi unnie scolded me, almost pinched my ear but stopped herself from doing so.

“Did you even ate before getting here?” Sakura unnie asked.

 


“uh… n-no.” I can imagine Eunbi unnie’s smoke of anger going out from her ears and nose. This is a bad idea. I know…

 

“Why didn’t you- Ugh! You haven’t eaten anything and you think you’re strong enough to do a chasing game? And you used the stairs JO YURI! Think about what everything you did!” Eunbi said while massaging her head. She’s probably stressed because of our childish attitude. I feel sorry for her because she is the mother of the group and she only wants what’s best for us.

 


“I-I’m sorry unnie. I was late so I didn’t have time to eat breakfast… and we were just chasing around and suddenly I felt weak. I didn’t expect that this will happen. I’m sorry I won’t chase after her again. I’m sorry.” I said, looking at the floor. Guilt consuming me. I am such a pain for my unnies.

 


“You’ll stop chasing her? Really? How about-“ Chaewon’s repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter