06- BLACK

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

The food that our manager ordered has finally arrived. Everyone was very excited and Hyewon's eyes has changed into heart shapes.

 

 

 

Indeed, food is Hyewon's true love.

 

 


We gathered at the table and arranged the deliciously looking food. Just the scent of it makes me hungry and eat some already.

 

 

 


There are kimchi, seafood scallion pancakes, dumplings, manju, salmon bulgoji, my birthday cake, ice cream, and many more!

 

 

 


Hyewon ran towards the table and sat in the middle, near the cake. Aish, this girl really.

 

 

 

 


I envy her because even though she eats a lot, she's not getting fat or anything. Perks of having a fast metabolism tsk.

 

 

 

 

We all sat and got our chopsticks. Yena sat beside me because we always hang out and there's nothing malicious about it. We're very close friends and I think she really doesn't know that I like her.

 

 

 

 


Or maybe she knows but she still wants to be friends with me because she's that kind of good person who doesn't want to ruin friendships just because someone has feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

What a very kind person of you, Choi Yena.

 

 

 

 

Everyone started eating and were very happy of the abundant food on our table. I picked up my chopsticks but Yena grabbed it from me.

 

 

 

What the?

 

 

 

"Ya! Give me my chops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter