21 - CONFUSED

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stopped and froze. "What?" she said silently. She faced Yena and stared at her, confused. "Huh?"

"I said, who told you this is just a friendly date?"

"I... I don't know. Me? Duh what is this anyways?" Yuri said.

"Is it really just a friendly date for you?" 

"...I don't know. What is it, really?" 

Yena sighed and moved forward. Yuri's heart was beating fast as she came closer to her. Yena stared at her eyes, their face so close anytime their noses would touch each other already. Yena then whispered, "For me, it's not." Yena was so serious that it made Yuri so uncomfortable yet she felt butterflies inside her stomach. She gulped and felt her cheeks went warm, as Yena continued staring at her. 

"Now let's go!" Yena said and held Yuri's hand, dragging her into the streets. They were running so fast that it made Yuri laugh as she looked at the happy face of Yena. She's happy that Yena is smiling at this very moment.

Yuri's chest started to hurt a little but she just ignored it. She looked at Yena and thought, "It'll be okay."

Yena noticed Yuri's breathing so they stopped running. "I'm sorry... are you okay?" Yuri nodded as she breathed heavily. "...you don't look okay to me." Yena said.

"Don't mind it. I'm okay. For real."

"Let's just walk." Yena said. She held Yuri's hand, and started to walk.

"Ya... why are you holding my hand?"

"Why? Should I let go?" Yena said.

"N-No... I mean..."

"Hmm?"

"Wait... Yena. I'm so confused." Yuri said and let go of Yena's hand. "Why are you doing all of these?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter