05 - MINOR

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

"Anyeonghasaeyo. This is Jo Yuri. Thank you for all the love and greetings! Much appreciated!" I grasped both of my hands while looking at the camera, giving my best shot.

 

 


Everyone is looking at me, obviously because I'm the one who's celebrating my birthday-- and it's kinda weird.

 

 

You know that feeling when they stare at you because it's your day and damn you don't know where to look.

 

 


Everyone was waiting for their turn to greet me. It's the group's tradition. Every member should greet the celebrant.

 

 

This is actually my first birthday where I get to spend it with them as a group, so I'm not used to this kind of act but I need to go with the flow since it's an IZ*ONE thing.

 

 


Each one of them gave me greetings. I was so touched and I laughed most of the times. They said they love me so much and that they also envy my voice. Well, I don't even know why...

 

 

Hyewon was beside me and was staring at my cake. She kept her message short and looked at the cake deliciously. She even her lips. I laughed and because I was amused by her actions.

 

 

And then suddenly everyone kept quiet.

 

 

It was awkward because silence was eating up the room. 

 

 

 

I looked at the last member to give me a message... and now I know why they kept silent.

 

 

It's Choi Yena's turn. My ultimate crush.

 

 

I stared at her. 

 

 

She's looking back at me.

 

 


Gosh this is very awkward.

 

 


Suddenly, the members are clapping and teasing us.

 

 


"Aahhhhhh...."


"Eyyyyy...."

 


"Eeehhhhhhh...."

 

 


Those are the whines and teases I'm hearing from poor unfortunate creatures. Tch.

 


They made me even more concious and awkward.

 

 

I know that all of them knows I like Yena but why do they have to do this to me TOT stop. teasing. me.

 


Chaeyeon unnie even looked at me and started to hum a tune and everyone else started humming too.

 

 

My Gosh this is really awkward. Help me. Dear ground, please eat me alive. Right. Now.

 

 

Yena chuckled and scratched her head. She also seemed to be feelin a bit uneasy because of the teasing.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter