Chapter 1

Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one ever said being a Kpop Idol will be easy. One disadvantage is having limited space and privacy. There always be two or more fanatics that will standby to follow and capture every moments of you. You might also randomly targeted by the gossip columns. Those gossip columns don’t care if one or two comes from a nugu group. It’s still news for them. They know some of the general public would still read it and take the time to comment just to rant.

It’s of the reasons that made entertainment companies set boundaries and rules for their kids since their trainees days.

The dating ban for 3 to 5 years is not an urban legend. It does exist and will be in every contract to sign for groups that will debut.

Especially if they come from a well known ones. The ones that wasn’t built just yesterday. But for years and already has its name in the business.

 

****

 

   Lucas and Yuqi were both so young when they decided to move to S.Korea to follow what their heart desires. Like the hundreds, maybe thousands, others, train for years not knowing if they will make the cut to debut or will forever be left uncertain.

Them having the courage to leave their hometown that’s across the country from where they are now is enough reason to keep focus on track. Dating didn’t even cross their mind once.

 

****

 

The hard practice and adapting with culture differences, not forget to mention, learning new languages paid off. Fate has finally spoken.

 

****

 

In the same year of 2017, both were introduced by their companies as a trainee who will soon be debuting. In the same year of 2018, Lucas was official announce joining NCT as his debut while Yuqi debuted with (G)i-dle. It become a busy year for them in an instant.(G)i-dle especially.

They were a monster rookie. Awards after awards. Offers after offers. The pressure felt heavier for their soon to be comeback because people are expecting it to be good.

Yuqi dealt with the pressure calmly even though she has to focus on two jobs at once. (G)i-dle’s comeback and Keep Running that will soon start filming.

Meanwhile, Lucas was not only with NCT but he was also put in 2 sub-units. WayV is one the recent and it’s focus for China‘s GP only.

Accepting an offer for Lucas to be one the cast of Keep Running is one from the many strategy SM Ent have to expand WayV’s wings more.

Alongside with Yuqi, Lucas will have to try catching the hearts who have loved and followed Keep Running from the get-go. While both fans who never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter