Drei (3)

The Silent Boy

Mina is a 12 year old girl, who has just moved to Seoul. She was born in San Antonio, Texas, but moved to Kobe, Japan when she was a toddler. She has recently graduated from Elementary School and will now study in Jamsil Middle School.

Mina's Parents are sucessful Businessman and Businesswoman. Together they built their business from scratch. They started in their hometown Kobe, Japan. However, as their business started to grow, they expanded their business overseas. When Mina's mother was pregnant with her, they expanded their business to the U.S, which resulted in Mina being born in the U.S. However, Mina's father thought that it was important for Mina to be familiar with her Japanese roots, so when Mina was 3, they moved back to Japan. Now, they wanted to expand their business to South Korea, which meant that Mina had to follow her parents to live in South Korea.

Mina grew up always receiving the best. Whenever she wanted something, her parents would give her only the best. When she was 3 years old, she started showing interest in dancing. So, her parents sent her to the best ballet school in Japan. So, she had been learning ballet for 8 years now. She attended a lot of classes, Mannerism Class, English Class, and at 11 she also had to attend Korean Class. Plus, she had a personal tutor to help her with her studies at school. Her parents were rarely there for her, so they hired lots of maids and bodyguards for her. She didn't like the bodyguards following her everywhere she went. She also didn't like attending lots of classes. She only liked ballet classes. However, whenever she asked something from her parents, they would immediately give her. So, she obeyed her parents.

Due to her parents' reputations, she never had problem with socializing. She had always belonged to the popular kids' group, so effortlessly. Everyone knew her as the rich and beautiful girl. 
Ever since she was young, she had always had many admirers. Noone dared to mess with her. She was extremely sad that she had to move to South Korea, because it meant that she had to part with her bestfriends.

Right now, they were having a last sleepover in Mina's mansions.

"Mina, you're going to move to South Korea in a couple of days right?" Sakura asked her.

"Yes, this will be our last sleepover." She answered, whilst pouting.

"Will you move back to Japan one day?" Nako asked with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know. It depends on my parents." Mina answered, not daring to look at her friend in the eye.

"We'll miss you" Hitomi said, whilst pouting. Then they had a group hug.

After that, they went to their respective rooms, as Mina had a lot of guest rooms, then slept for the night. The next day, Mina and her friends had breakfast together, then Mina's friends went to their respective houses.

Then two days later, she was woken up early by one of her maids. She then got ready, had breakfast, then long story short, she was in a car on the way to the airport. After they arrived at the airport, they got into her parents' private jet, then flew to Korea.

6 hours and 30 minutes later, they arrived in Seoul, Incheon international airport. She then got into a car with her parents to go to their mansion in Korea. She observed the road, she was starting to get nervous. "Will I really like it here?" She thought to herself.

Shortly, she arrived at the said Mansion. The Mansion looked slightly different from her Mansion in Japan. However, she could tell that they tried to make it as similar as possible. It was probably her father. He was obsessed with Japanese traditional architecture.  She liked her Mansion in Japan better than this. However, it wasn't bad. It was probably about familiarity. She had lived in that Mansion for about 9 years. So, she was familiar with it. One of the maids then showed her, her room. Her room was designed exactly the same as her room back in Japan. She was comforted by that. Her maids then helped her unpack. After that, she quickly took a bath then slept as she was extremely exhausted.

The next day, she went sightseeing. Of course, her bodyguards had to tag along. She hopped into her limosine and started going to places.

After a whole day of sightseeing in Seoul, trying Korean food, and stuffs. She decided that she really liked it here. She really enjoyed it. The only thing she didn't like was her bodyguards following her everywhere, but she knew it was her parents' request so she couldn't complain. She then went back to her mansion, then rested for the day, for tomorrow's the first day of school. She crossed her fingers before she slept, hoping that tomorrow would be a great day.

The next morning came and she was woken up by one of her maids. She got ready then ate breakfast downstairs. After that, she got into her limosine along with her bodyguards and got on their way to her new school. She couldn't help but feel anxious. She hadn't spoken a word of Korean to anyone in South Korea so far. All her maids and bodyguards could speak Japanese well. She wondered whether it was worth it, attending Korean classes back in Japan.

"What are people in her new school like? Will they like her? Will she be able to fit in? Will they make fun of her?" She thought. She hoped not.

After a while, they arrived at Jamsil Middle School. She looked at the building. She took a deep breath and prayed that she would like it here. She then got inside. Her bodyguards could only follow her until the entrance, after that she was on her own. She timidly walked to the bulletin board. She scanned for her name on the lists of names. They typed her name in Hangeul so she had trouble finding her name at first. She was early so there weren't many students there yet. She saw that she was in class 7A, so she began searching for class 7A. After a while, she found it, then entered her new class. She quickly chose the seat at the front, in front of the teacher's desk, afraid that she would need a lot of help from the teacher because she wasn't very fluent in Korean yet. So, it was officially her first day of school in Korea.