Chapter 2 - Partners

Unexpected Change

students started to gather around the teacher.

"Okay class, Now I'm paring you up, you do know that we do this every field trip, right?" The teacher said.

"Ne~" everyone chorused.

 

"Okay first up is...." he started to say names and it didn't really got your attention until this one sentence caught you.

"Next pair, this may be a little hard for them, but you two need to get along..... Yoo Youngjae and Lee ~~~~~~" he said.

 

You looked up and your eyes widened. "BWOH!!? There must be a mistake!!" you said and looked over at Youngjae, he was calmer than usual and you looked back at the teacher..

"but Songsaenim, c;mon...." you said but he immediately spoke.

"No buts, accept it and be quiet like Youngjae or continue being like this and attend detention tomorrow!!" He said.

"aish--" you scratched your head.

"Any problems Ms.Lee?" the teacher asked and you didn't answer, he asked once again.

 

"ARE THERE ANY PROBLEMS MS. LEE!!" 

you looked up and blew your bangs. "None!"

"Thought so" he said and started to call out names again.

 

 

after finishing all the names, he asked everyone to meet each other's partner.

 

you put your headphones in your ear and silently walked to youngjae's side.

he was quiet as well until the teacher told everyone to go inside the bus.

 

he then lifted one side of your earphones.

"Yah Lee ~~~~~, Time to go up the bus" he said.

"arasseo" you said.

"Why're you so quiet anyway?" Youngjae asked. "It's so..... scary" 

"You heard the teacher, If I dont keep quiet, I'll have to attend detention" you said.

"Psh, you afraid of detention, you're a loser, meeeeehh" Youngjae said and did a mehrong.

 

you wanted to talk back but you just had to stay quiet.

"Oh gosh I love this, I can talk all day long without you shouting at me! YES!! hahaha. pig" Youngjae said and you immediately glared at him as you two stepped in the bus.

 

"Ms. Lee and Mr. Yoo, stay at the back please" the teacher said.

"Arasseo songsaenim" Youngjae bowed at him.

"Very good at taking this calmly mr. yoo youngjae" The teacher said and youngjae smiled.

 

you two arrived at the seat on the back and you muttered something.

"Show off, I'll cut your head right here right now" you said.

"I'm not a show off, I'm just so good at acting while you're not" Youngjae laughed.

"whatever" you said and followed him.

 

you two sat down and you quietly sat there listening to the music booming in your ears.

you closed your eyes and started to calm down but suddenly your headphones was taken away from you.

 

"Yah... dont sleep!! I need to argue with you" Youngjae said.

"Aish dont bother me you dwarf!!" you said and took it back but youngjae still held it in his palms.

 

you two started to take it away from each other and then suddenly it broke into two.

you loudly gasped making everyone turn their heads.

 

 

you took the dr.dre beats in your hands, taking everything all in.

"Oooh. that was not nice" Youngjae said.

 

you slowly looked up.

"YOO YOUNGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" you shouted.

-----------------------------------------------

just wait for the exciting part guys, its up next :)

THANKS FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME <3333