Chapter 9 - the day

Unexpected Change

when class ended, you and the others really ate dokbukki, Yongguk had to agree about treating you guys. 

everyone walked you home first.

 

"I'm going in!! Take care you guys!" you smiled and waved goodbye, you were about to walked in your house when youngjae grabbed your wrist and made you face him.

 

"Have a good night!" he smiled and ruffled your hair.

you nodded and smiled back at him but yongguk pretended to know nothing. "Since when did you two stopped arguing" he laughed.

 

you flushed pink and blinked, in just a second you waved them goodbye again and went in your house.

"Ayyyy you mood breaker, now that she's home let's talk about the plan" Hyosung said and they did do it.

------------------------------

it was a saturday and your phone rang so early in the morning.

"Ugh!!!" you groaned and grabbed it on the night stand.

 

you looked at the I.D and face palmed, it was Yongguk.

"Yah what do you want its so early in the morning!!" You said.

"Come out with us later, we'll be going to lotte world, Jieun wants you to come, you better come or else.." Yongguk said.

"Or else what.." you said.

"I'll dragged you away from your house" yongguk said.

"Arasseo arasseo, shizz, if Jieun wasn't my friend, I swear I'll never talk to you" You said.

"Yeah yeah, see ya later!! get ready by 3PM, arasseo?" Yongguk laughed

"Arasseo" you said and ended the call.

 

"Ugh, lemme sleep first" you said and slept some more.

after some time, you woke up to find 20 messages from yongguk, hyosung and Jieun.

 

you looked up at the clocked and gasped.

it was 2PM.

"Aish I have so little time to prepare!! babo babo why didn't set an alarm a while ago" you said as you stood up and ran from your room to the bathroom.

 

once done, you took out an outfit in which you can have fun since it was in lotte world.

"Aigoo, this is fine~" you said and arranged your beanie.

 

you were arranging your hair and beanie when you heard the doorbell ring.

"~~~~~~~! your friends are here" your mother shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" you shouted as you grabbed your white converse and went out of the room.

 

"are you sure you're going to play?" Yongguk said.

"Yeah? why?" you answered him.

"Do you wear shades when you play?" he said.

 

your mom and Jieun giggled.

"Why are you guys taking too long!" some said from behind, coming from the car.

 

you looked through the\m and saw Youngjae.

"He's with us?" you asked.

"Isn't obvious~~" Hyosung sang and you gave her a look.

 

"Aigoo, go ahead kids, have fun, oh and ~~~~~~, text me later, arasseo?" your mom said.

"Arasseo~ sorry I had to go out without getting your permission a day before, yongguk and Jieun here sunddenly wanted to go out" you told your mom.

"It's okay honey, it's even better now that I see youngjae is with you guys" she said.

"arasseo, bye omma, I'll call you" you said and went out with them.

 

you opened the door of the car and the only free space was beside youngjae.

"errrr, annyeong" you greeted him and Hyosung.

"KAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Hyosung shouted.

 

you sat down beside youngjae and he looked at you, you were peacefully looking out the window while the car was going.

he adrmired your calm face and expression.

 

*This better work or I'll kill these people around us* Youngjae thought and sighed.