Chapter 4 - Comfortable

Unexpected Change

 

 It was very weird but you and youngjae were more calm this time but the arguements and teasings never ended. after the historical house, everyone were instructed that the class is gonna go up a hill and will find a particular flag color assigned to each and everyone of you so that you can all eat the lunch.

 

"Start!" the teacher shouted and clapped.

you and youngjae looked at the list in your hands.

 

"Is this serious...." you looked at him and he shrugged.

"I think so, everyone has a list of food, maybe that's what we'll eat" Youngjae said.

"So we'll eat Dukbokki, Samgyupsal and bulgogi..." you said and raised your eyebrow.

"think so" Youngjae and started to find the flag colors.

 

after a while you two started to nag.

"AISH!! I'm turning crazy!!!" you shouted and hit youngjae 

"YAH!! Why'd you do that!!?" Youngjae shouted back at you.

 

you two were the only pair who hadn't find it yet.

"AISH!!!" I quit... I'm not eating" you said and went near the teacher and rip the paper into pieces.

Just then the teacher laughed.

 

“Okay I’m sorry Ms. Lee and Mr. Yoo, I was testing the two of you, I'm testing if you two will argue with each other or choose the path of working toghether, you two are improving and you two are trying your best to find the flags but the truth is, you two already have a food.” The teacher said.

 

You suddenly looked up and look intently at him.

Youngjae looked at you and back at the teacher then to you again, he noticed the burning look who were giving the teacher. You were about to speak up when Youngjae went beside you, wrapped his arms around your neck and blocked your lips with his hand again, and then he awkwardly laughed.

 

“Ahahahaha!! Songsaenim, good one, you're so funny” Youngjae said and dragged you away from the teacher.

 

“MMMMMPPHFFFMMHF UHNMHPGHGHMMMMMMHHFFF!!!” you struggled in youngjae’s arms as he dragged you away, and when you two are near the bus where it was far away from the teacher, he let go of you.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! I could’ve shouted at that stupid teacher!!” You said

“That’s what I’m avoiding!! You know what he said a while ago, right? if you don’t keep quiet, you’ll have to attend detention!!” Youngjae said.

“Ugh!!” you said and went up the bus, you sat on your place, annoyed and tired.

*that stupid teacher.. now I’m tired for something impossible to find because there was nothing to find!! Ugh~* You thought.

 

Youngjae followed you inside the bus and sat next to you.

“Aigoo~~ pigeune (I’m tired)” He said and stretched then took a peek at you.

 

You were quiet and you looked annoyed. Suddenly, a smile crept up on his lips.

*She’s so adorable* youngjae thought.

 

Just then he rested his head on your shoulder and clung into your arm. “I’m so tired”

Your eyes widened and you quickly shoved him away “What are you doing Yoo Youngjae!!”

“Resting!!” he said and rest his head again.

“Stop it! You know I’m irritated with that teacher so don’t wait until I explode because of you too!” You said and yanked your arm back.

“I would like to see you explode, that’s my mission ever since” Youngjae laughed and rested his head again and clung into your arm.

 

“Yoo Youngjaeeeeeeeeee!!!” you tried to get out of his grip.

“aish just stay for a while okay, I’m tired, I know you are too, and I’m comfortable here resting on your shoulder so don’t ruin the mood!!” Youngjae said and shifted his body closer.

You gave up and sighed.

Suddenly youngjae’s other hand pushed your head to rest on his.

“Yoo Youngjae this is not part of the conversation” You said and put your head up again.

“It is, I said you’re tired so you should rest too” Youngjae said and rested his head on your shoulder as he pushed your head down to rest on his.

 

You didn’t fight anymore knowing that youngjae would bring back down again. You were uncomfortable at first but then you grew comfortable thinking about it

*Yoo Youngjae why wont you just be this great all the time* you thought and closed your eyes as a smiled slowly lit up your face.

 

*Just stay still like this Lee ~~~~~~* Youngjae thought and shifted closer.

Without the two of you knowing, you two fell asleep.

 

At that moment, students were instructed to go up the bus and when they did, they saw the two of you, resting comfortably close to each other without fighting or any violent words involved.

 

“Songsaenim.. I guess it was a pretty cool Idea you partnered this two up” Hyosung said.

“I thought Hell would break up today” Yongguk said as he sat down beside Jieun and tried to make a move.

 

“They’ll grew attached to each other without them knowing it” The teacher said.

“You should be the next cupid songsaenim” another student said.

---------------------------------

YOUNGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE <3333 I LOVE THIS GUY!!

DONT YOU GUYS LOVE HIM TOO?

oh and yongguk has a special appearance in this fic, cause I love him too <33

B.A.P YES SIR!!!! <33

 

HAHA!! Thanks dear readers <3

next chapter might come in a few minutes or maybe later :D