Chapter 4: The bastard guessed right

The Little Prince

Jiwon was soon betrayed by Jang Suwon (Suwon said: Sorry, I am paid by the Ministry of Imperial Household Affairs.) He was summoned by the eldest princess (In fact, there is only three minutes’ walk from his own apartment to his parents’ house, just like every time when he gets too much dirty clothes and needs to bring them to his mother.), He bowed his head in despair and accepted her blaming: “I thought you rehabilitated and would be more responsible after living in the palace for a few months. Why you just can’t achieve self-discipline? Hooked up with a man? You have to get remarry as soon as possible and to add offspring to the royal family! "

“Mother, I’ve told you that I would never marry again.” Jiwon replied stupidly: "It's much better to have a boyfriend than a girlfriend. At least he can't force me to marry with a fake pregnancy." This time, the princess even took out the scepter. (Such an amazing "palace-grown-up".)Jiwon got beat up pretty bad.

In the evening, when Jaijin helped him to take medicine, he was not tender at all: "Why would you talk back to your mother like that? If my mother is still alive, I will hold her every day!"

"Trust me, she didn't just raise me as a son." Jiwon said leisurely, "Which mother would set up her son to sleep with a woman, and then force him to marry with a fake pregnancy.”

"So the ex-Marquise was not aborted by your love affair. Didn't she conceive a child at all?" Jaijin asked.

"How did you know this, have you searched me on the internet?" Jiwon thought: "Who is the man stated that the king is the virtual head of country and was never interested in royal family members.”

Jaijin thought: "I have not only searched you, I have downloaded all your beautiful pictures, and some of them have been painted as portraits!" But he would never admit it, and had to shift the topic: "If the heir to the throne is gay, it will be really explosive."

"I'm not gay, I'm biual." Jiwon corrected him: "And I don't want to inherit the throne at all. My grandfather is still alive and well, and my uncle is still alive, and I also have a cousin! "

Jaijin murmured in his own mind: "Your grandfather is eighty. He had a heart stent operation recently. Your uncle has been sick in bed in the last twenty years. No one would expect him to inherit the throne. Otherwise, how could you be appointed as the regent prince a while ago?

In the end, he could only say, "Your cousin is pretty good, but unfortunately his inheritance ranks is behind you."

"It's hard to say. Maybe I will be kicked out if I make a few more troubles. Shughoon can do well."

They were talking about Kang Shughoon, the eldest son of the second princess, a man who came out of a fairy tale, a real prince. Although he actually just owns the title of marquis like Jiwon, but he was selected as one of the 100 most beautiful people in the world for years. There is no exaggeration to call him a prince. He has been a living sign of the royal family since his childhood, the dream lover of women all over the country. The charity foundation he runs is well-known overseas, and the number of members of his fan club exceeds all the K-pop stars.

"Why don’t we go to kiss in front of the House of Parliament now? And then I can throw all these messes up to him." Jiwon proposed.

"I don't want to be a celebrity," said Jaijin. "Well, I don't think he really wants to be a king."

"Why do you think so?"

"If he wants to inherit the throne, you had run away and gave it to him already. You took over the Regent under all the pressure, didn't you just want to protect him?"

Jiwon thought: “Oh God the bastard guessed right!” He raised an eyebrow: "My mother said she wants to meet you. It’s okay if you don't want to do it. I couldn't guarantee that there won't be a secret agent jump out when you step in the house and assassinate you.

"Do I need to kiss her hand when I meet her? I have never kissed a princess."

"You can't kiss her hand; you have to kneel down to her." Jiwon joked.