ii.

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahryung was supposed to celebrating her 20th birthday just like other child but, here, she was standing in front of magnificent buildings, Empires City.

“Good luck Ahryung.” Chief smiling at her. For 5 years, this is her first time seeing his smile.

She hug him, “Thank you, if it weren't you for saving me, I wouldn't have stood like this.”

“Do well. If not, you’ll return back to ‘prison’.” he chuckled while patting her head softly.

Then, a young woman with work attire approach them, “Excuse me, are you Cha Ahryung?” she nods, “Mr. Jung waiting for you at his room. Please, this way, Miss.”

“You better go. I’ll put your baggage inside. Don’t worry.” He push her back. She mutter ‘thank you’ before following the assistant.

“Hello, good morning, sir.” Ahryung bowing.

“It's great to see you again, Ahryung.” she automatically smiling when she see his smile. It's more like a father's smile. “Here, the documents, I hope you can follow all the rules. Any questions?” he ask after telling everything she needed.

“No, sir.” she smile, finished signing the contract.

“If you say so, then let's start your first day.” Mr. Jung showing a key with smile.

Guided by the waze, she drove the car safely while chatting with Mr. Jung. He nodding his head, recognizing her as a competent driver.

Ahryung gasp when they have reached their destination. It was a big house. No, a mansion! He chuckled with her reaction. She finally ‘woke up’ and quickly opened the door for Mr. Jung. The maid was standing in front of the door waiting for them. “Mrs. Choi, please tell Minki to bring Ahryung’s baggage to her room.”

Before Mrs. Choi replied, Ahryung cut her, “It’s okay sir, I’ll carry my own baggage.”

“Okay, Mrs. Choi, please show her the room and Ahryung, we’ll wait you at dining room.” Mr. Jung enter the house.

After putting her baggage in the room, she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter