v.

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Does she said she'll make Ahryung fall for her? In less than a month? She must have lost her mind.

She bit her thumb while looking at other side, Ahryung busy reading the book. She thought if she followed Jessica to a meeting, she and Ahryung would be in the same place. It's a great idea indeed. But, after two hours of sitting there, they didn't even mutter a words, in addition, the distance of their seats is very far. Should she start the conversation first? What would you like to eat for lunch? What's your nighttime activities? Do you want to go shopping with me or maybe watch a movie together? God, this is insane!

“Hey-“ Krystal trying to attract the younger girl’s attention, her words were interrupted when Ahryung approached her.

“Jessica unnie called us, the meeting is over. Let's go, Krystal-nim.” Ahryung open the door.

Krystal frown a bit, stand up, crossed her arms over her chest, stare at the taller woman with stern face. “You call Jessica with unnie but call me with honorific? Why not calling me unnie too?”

Ahryung scratch the back of her neck, confuse. “You never told me to call you unnie…”

“Then from now on, you can calling me unnie or,” the older girl whisper, “love.” giving a playful wink. Ahryung blinking her eyes in shock.

 

The three of them inside a fancy restaurant waiting for their foods. Krystal just focus on one thing, ignoring Jessica's stories. The oldest sister pause, watching what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter