iii

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie,” Ahryung smiles opened the door after hears the sound of a knock. In front of her is Jessica.

“Can I come in?” Jessica enter the room, walking around. After getting permission from the younger girl, she scans Ahryung’s closet.

“I’ll prepare your car, unnie.” Ahryung bow and got out of her room.

Jessica's face looks a bit unsatisfiable examines it. Most of Ahryung’s clothes are black. As a fashion designer, she didn’t approve her employees wore all black. The world has millions of colors, why choose to wears only black? (honestly, this question strikes me as I really like wearing black clothes from head to toe ┗|`O′|┛)

Jessica Jung Sooyeon, 27, she established a fashion brand, Blanc & Eclare, for a year following in the footsteps of her mother and father, a well-known fashion designer. Their parents worked together to develop Empire City and promote TooEqual, their brand. TooEqual features affordable, locally made, fair-trade fashion. Their designs are uni and are made for everyone. But Jessica’s brand is made up of pieces that are described to be "modern-classic featuring clean-cut silhouettes and interesting details", which reflects her own fashion preferences.

 

Krystal is already at the door but no one is there. She grumble thinking her sister had left her alone. Then, a white Jaguar XJ stop next to her. Ahryung get out and stand behind Krystal, both of them are waiting for Jessica's presence. From the side of the eye, Krystal glance at Ahryung’s outfits. The younger girl wears black jacket with black tee tucking in inside black pants and black boots, showing her tomboyish style. ‘She looks damn attractive… and alluring.’ Krystal bit her lower lip.

Ahryung blushing when Krystal no longer stole her gaze, instead, stare straight at her. She also saw the way Krystal bit her lip seductively.

“Let’s go.” Jessica tapping Krystal’s back made her little sister surprised. She chuckled.

Ahryung opened the door, “Miss Jessica.” and closed it again after making sure the oldest Jung was comfortable in her seat.

Krystal stand beside the car door waiting for Ahryung open for her but instead, the younger girl walking passed her, opened the door to the driver's seat, and sat down totally ignoring Krystal’s existence. She knocked on the mirror, and Ahryung rolling windows down, “Yes?”

“You suppose to opened the door for me too, stupid!”

“As I remembered, I’m working under Miss Jessica and there’s no Krystal’s written on the papers.”

Krystal sullen with Ahryung’s answer. She stomped her foot and got into the car. She slammed the door with force. Crossing arms across her chest, looks irate.

Jessica giggles, “Hey, this car is still mine.” pinching her sister puffy cheeks.

Krystal Jung Soojung, 22, a second year student of fashion designer at San Francisco University. She currently in semester break with only 30 days left. Being the youngest Jung sisters, she was a spoiled brat. What she wants, she gets but with the appearance of Ahryung, she has a hard time getting everything.

 

Ahryung drop them off at the main entrance and headed to parking car. She roaming around the mall looking for Jung siblings but she couldn’t find them. Then, she crashed on someone. “I’m very sorry.” she apologize with her deep voice while helping her get up. Their eyes meet and Ahryung smile shown her whisker dimples.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter